NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Dear Loud Pedal Motorsports:

Simon

Thank you very much for your services. You guys went above and beyond my expectations. I got headers, x-pipe, cam on my 2008 C6 and Loud Pedal did everything they promised and more! Mike gave me a great price, they finished it in less time than I thought was possible, and they treated me like family! I'm supposed to be going to pick up a CD with pictures that they took for me, and Videos of the "before" and "after" dyno. I will definitely put those up here for everyone to see. But I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYBODY TAKES YOUR CORVETTE TO LOUD PEDAL MOTORSPORTS NO MATTER WHAT YOUR GOALS ARE! Thanks again for everything! Dave and Mike make a great team. I will never take my car anywhere else!

Thats great to hear! I know that seems to be a very rare thing to find any more. Kudos to them!! :cheers

Loud Pedal

Thanks so much for the kind words! Enjoy that beast and be careful. :driving:

Desertdawg

I got headers, x-pipe, cam on my 2008 C6

Cool to hear they did good!

You can't post crap like that without details like before and after dyno stats.... :3gears:

I got headers, x-pipe, cam on my 2008 C6

Cool to hear they did good!

You can't post crap like that without details like before and after dyno stats.... :3gears:

• 3 weeks later...

+. ill never take either of my cars anywhere else again. I've never seen service or customer service like i have at loud pedal. I only wish I had more money to do more mods!

fourseventeen

Yup I must agree. Dave and Mike are freakin awesome! I have been talking to Mike here on the forum through PM's in regards to my options for exhaust on my Z. I was tossed up between doing the muffler mod or getting the B&B Fusions. Even though he knew if I was to get the Fusions I would be purchasing them from an out of state wholesaler he still gave me info and advice and even went far beyond that. He let me come out to his shop and take a ride in his Z06 that has the same exhaust so I could hear it before I spent all that cash on the B&B system. That was freakin awesome!! I mean who is cool enough (that has a car business) to allow someone to come do that!!! Needless to say I appreciate the time of both Dave & Mike for helping me make my decission today. If I ever decide to do cam work or anything requiring tuning it will def go to their shop! :thankyou:

Guest Sidewinder

Yup I must agree. Dave and Mike are freakin awesome! I have been talking to Mike here on the forum through PM's in regards to my options for exhaust on my Z. I was tossed up between doing the muffler mod or getting the B&B Fusions. Even though he knew if I was to get the Fusions I would be purchasing them from an out of state wholesaler he still gave me info and advice and even went far beyond that. He let me come out to his shop and take a ride in his Z06 that has the same exhaust so I could hear it before I spent all that cash on the B&B system. That was freakin awesome!! I mean who is cool enough (that has a car business) to allow someone to come do that!!! Needless to say I appreciate the time of both Dave & Mike for helping me make my decission today. If I ever decide to do cam work or anything requiring tuning it will def go to their shop! :thankyou:

Do a before and after dyno. That would be cool!!

fourseventeen

You paying for the b4 and after dyno? LOL. Thats a lot of extra funds just for adding a K&N intake kit and the Fusion mufflers lol.

You paying for the b4 and after dyno? LOL. Thats a lot of extra funds just for adding a K&N intake kit and the Fusion mufflers lol.

There's very little additional cost involved when doing a dyno tune to get the extra 27.22 HP that K & N advertises.

Guest Sidewinder

:lol

Guest LOUDMIKE

Come see me and lets throw the Z up on the dyno. We would like to know the base numbers on an 07 versus the exhaust and air intake afterwards. We will help with some of the expense for the information gained. Was very nice to meet you. Glad we could help. This is what ACE is all about.

fourseventeen

Thanks for the info Mike. It was a pleasure meeting you today. Ill speak with you and Dave about the dyno but I think right now I am gonna have to hold off. Between the cost of the Z, my wheels and this exhaust....ill be eating top ramen for the next 2 months :banghead One of these days I would like to get a Tuner (Diablo Sport or something else along those lines) and have the car tuned properly.

Guest LOUDMIKE

Thanks for the info Mike. It was a pleasure meeting you today. Ill speak with you and Dave about the dyno but I think right now I am gonna have to hold off. Between the cost of the Z, my wheels and this exhaust....ill be eating top ramen for the next 2 months :banghead One of these days I would like to get a Tuner (Diablo Sport or something else along those lines) and have the car tuned properly.

Well before you buy a tune. Ask a few people on here about having a custom NicD tune. Not expensive and well worth the money. Just my input. As far as everything else. Great to meet you and your wife. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

SWEET RIDE!!!! :partydance:

fourseventeen

thx bud ill check into a nicd tune...never heard of that. I want to make sure whatever I do I can easily put it back to stock. My car is still under the extended warrantee so I dont wanna blow that.

One of these days I would like to get a Tuner (Diablo Sport or something else along those lines) and have the car tuned properly.

That is not the way to get a "proper" tune. All those things do is lean the motor out dangerously. DO NOT DO IT!!!

NicD is an expert tuner. NicD is his user name on the forum here. He has tuned MANY of the cars here and is considered one of the best in the business and does a "proper" tune by connecting his laptop to your PCM and adjusting fuel mapping etc. Others are in the business, but Nic is one of if not THE best and he's local.

PM him if you're interested or the guys at LPM can get in touch for you.

Details sent via PM. Sorry for all the bumps on this thread today.

But....

HURRY HURRY HURRY TODAY ONLY!!!!!

WILL TRADE BEING REALLY LOUD AND FAST FOR "about a dozen military/law enforcement type rifles and a handful of .45 pistols". Pink ARs are not considered valid tender.

:bolt:

:smilelol

fourseventeen
:unsure Hmmmm that includes a new truck and the new wheels for my Z too right?