NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I got banned!

Guest azz061

Guest azz061

I told the other forum owner that the car forum had not only become to religous and political it was a lopsided ship waiting to sink. We all can have our opinions but on some forums well you get Banned!!! Well ACE truly is the only AZ Corvette forum!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Ted Y

• FNBADAZ06

• TheCMSH

Looks like Tom (HOXXOH) got the boot as well.....wow, craziness for sure.

...and to think I thought I was the one going to get the boot following the Mt Lemmon run :lol

Guest azz061

oh well! Some people just want to be king and guess what a kingdom with no people is a lonely rule!

...and to think I thought I was the one going to get the boot following the Mt Lemmon run :lol

R U serious Mike, you got banned noooooo. Well you better watch out you done want to get banned from here, then you will have nowhere to go!

Which forum are you referring to Mike...Corvette Forum?

I'm guessing it was the OTHER Arizona Corvette Forum. I quit going there because nothing seemed to get posted in anything other than the political section.

There must me like 5 people left on that forum, what a FUN place! Bitching about politics, religion, and crappy restaurant service, awesome fun!

F22trainer

I told the other forum owner that the car forum had not only become to religous and political it was a lopsided ship waiting to sink. We all can have our opinions but on some forums well you get Banned!!!

Well ACE truly is the only AZ Corvette forum!!

Guest Sidewinder

Welcome to the club!! Hell, my account got shut off and I didn't even know it :lol Who gives a shit about that forum. It was started for one reason only, so the owner could control all forums and posts at will. PM sent Mike.

There"s another Arizona Corvette Forum???

Not really...

Desertdawg

Hi Mike :wave2: Welcome to Arizona's Greatest Corvette Forum! Get comfortable, we're going to be here for awhile... :ACE: nuff said!

Hi Mike :wave2:

Welcome to THE PLANET'S Greatest Corvette Forum! Get comfortable, we're going to be here for awhile... :ACE:

nuff said!

Guest azz061

Oh i love the comments! Well i look forward to never being banned here! Dawg and Eddie have the shock collar remotes close at hand when it comes to me! I may be outspoken but i also will give you the shirt off my back when in need!