NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mother %*@%^*%s

1EVLC7

BP profit figures make me sick!

The cost per day of the oil spill to BP so far has been $16 million. That number is dwarfed by the $66 million per day the firm made in profit in the first quarter of this year.

linky

wickedfastvette

Companies are in business to make a profit! At least they will have no problem paying to clean it up. Just sucks for the enviroment.

Just for a second, I thought you were mad at me....

They're a for profit company and the public is willing to pay gas prices. Did you complain 20 yrs ago when GM was raking in insane profits? Do you tell the boss he's wrong every time someone comes in and pays window sticker for a new Escalade? It only hurts when the shoes on the other foot as they say. It's called free enterprise.

BP profit figures make me sick!

The cost per day of the oil spill to BP so far has been $16 million. That number is dwarfed by the $66 million per day the firm made in profit in the first quarter of this year.

linky

free enterprise is regulated when it becomes a monopoly in this country, this makes them my rules too....so F OPECerheads, in fact, F all the oil Fers.

Slowing down production to raise prices in a bad economy Suck Wind Baby. We should take their oil fields.....