NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

President's worth

Bigfoot

That's a very interesting history lesson coming from a math teacher. :thumbs

:banannarainbow: teach, way to much for me to comprehend thiss early in the morning

this is my generic responce.

This is propaganda created by (insert political party) to fool the American people according to (insert website). If the (insert current elected administration) continues with (insert current policy) the United States will fall into a (insert historical political System and economic system)!!

This wasn't political in nature, just a gee whiz info. Those that didn't read it and put IBTL, shame. I thought it was very interesting and forget the current political climate yadda yadda yadda crap. Man you people are too sensitive and need to wake the "explitive" up. Sheesh, what a crock. Ok, I'll re-lock it. Hell maybe I'll even delete it. :toetap

Desertdawg

We don't delete here Sean... :toetap Unless it's truly offensive! And this is just the proactive stance on politics at ACE.

Desertdawg

Let's try this again...

After a couple of conversations with others I may have jumped the gun with the thread lock. It was Chad's (insert possible political crap) reply that had me worried.

If everyone behaves then there's no reason this can't stay open.

Let's try this again...

After a couple of conversations with others I may have jumped the gun with the thread lock. It was Chad's (insert possible political crap) reply that had me worried.

You want I should put a picture of me at the white house up so people feel patriotic?

Let's try this again...

wickedfastvette

I agree with you Dwayne, I didnt see a reason too close it as long as everyone stays cool about it. And I haz red calipers!

Desertdawg

Are we going to go 24 hours without a BF99 posts ??? I sure hope he doesn't try joining some other forum around here :eek Come back Sean, we miss you ...... sort of!

Desertdawg

Well still no posts by Sean, I saw him log on a couple of times but I guess I really screwed up.