NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to ACE Saturate15

jstrutt

Welcome to Miranda from Tempe, AZ! Miranda has a yellow 2005 T-Top. Glad you joined, tell us about yourself!

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome :) I actually don't have a 'Vette..... :( I joined because I am looking very aggressively at purchasing one. (It didn't let me put "not an owner" as an option). I'm looking at C6 Z06 in the mid-miles range (under 40k) but not in Victory Red (that is hard, most of them are VR). I currently have an 05 GTO in Yellowjacket with a few mods. I found a great GTO club (AZDG) and I'm sure the Vette club will be the same! So, if you see any Z06's, send em my way!!! :) Again, thanks for the welcome, I hope to become a more active member of the community when I make my purchase.

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome :) I actually don't have a 'Vette..... :( I joined because I am looking very aggressively at purchasing one. (It didn't let me put "not an owner" as an option). I'm looking at C6 Z06 in the mid-miles range (under 40k) but not in Victory Red (that is hard, most of them are VR). I currently have an 05 GTO in Yellowjacket with a few mods. I found a great GTO club (AZDG) and I'm sure the Vette club will be the same! So, if you see any Z06's, send em my way!!! :) Again, thanks for the welcome, I hope to become a more active member of the community when I make my purchase.

If you weren't stuck on the C6 there's one or two C5 Z's that could be had around here

If you weren't stuck on the C6 there's one or two C5 Z's that could be had around here

Desertdawg

Welcome to :ACE:

This one might be a little more than your looking for, and it's ugly black, but it's not even broke in yet. Owner doesn't know how to drive!!! :lol

C6 ZO6 for sale

Stay active and you'll find your Vette. Don't worry about not owning one, ask Ted Yoder or Scratch! :smilelol:smilelol

It was a left over 09 and they said they could offer 5k rebate or 0% fiancing. Now that I know that offer is out there I am gonna see what I can find in out here.

Welcome! :howdy You can get both!

Desertdawg

I'm looking at C6 Z06 in the mid-miles range (under 40k) but not in Victory Red (that is hard, most of them are VR).

Close on the price, maybe you two can work out a deal.. :thumbs

Linky !!!

Hey, we could keep it in the ACE family and you can be our newest member with a huge smile... :party

:ACE:

Well guys, I finally got my Vette!!! I got an 07 Machine Silver z06 2LZ has every option minus nav. got it with 15k miles :) car is like brand new, I love it!!

6spdsforme

Congratulations and Greetings From San Tan Valley/ Queen Creek. Next Sunday is the Annual Fathers Day Cruise starting at Carefree Hwy/ I 17 McDonalds 0730 meeting time, leaving at 0800. Look it up in the Events section. You should come with either of your rides, It is going to be a Blast!!! :banannasword:

Desertdawg

Congrats Miranda, with no HUD and less miles I guess you didn't buy Hunters silver Z... Now get some pictures posted!