NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Corvette Reference Software

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Out of all the spam the forum recieves comes this offer: Fellow Corvette Enthusiast: I’m contacting you to offer you and your club FREE Corvette reference software. I’ve been distributing this program to enthusiasts at no charge since 1993, when Corvette reference information was only readily available in book form. This will probably be the last update to the software. The proliferation of Corvette information on the internet has made this effort a cool but pointless idea, much like the LS9-Powered Hennessey Camaro. The only exception to that may be the software’s value estimator module. Newly released December 2009, and formerly known as VetteSet, eVette is a 32-bit MS Windows program. Contents include: - Regular Production Option and Color Codes for 1953-2010 - Serial Numbers for 1953-1995 - General Data for 1953 through 2001 - Tune-up Specifications and Maintenance data for 1963 through 1982 - Value Estimator for years 1953 through 2010 - Project Cost Tracker This program has been available on National Corvette Museum (NCM) website as a free download since 2001, and this version will soon be available there as well. eVette is not 64-bit compatible, but will run fine on Windows 7 using the XPM (XP Mode) virtual machine. You’re welcome to copy and distribute eVette to as many enthusiasts as you like. If interested please email me and I’ll send you a copy for distribution. "We live just to learn. Are we finally learning to live?" Tom Workman AFAB Software Anyone want to get it and have it avialible to ACE??? email = afabsw at juno . com (mention ACE in your email)

Normally I'd worry about something but he does seem to have been around for a bit

The 2003 software is still showing on NCM

old software version