NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

BBQ ON THE 31ST!

Guest azz061

Guest azz061

I am throwing a bbq together for Monday the 31st! If interested in coming please pm me so i can get a head count. There will be swimming and food! I ask that you bring your own beer if you are coming and i will have water and soda. Also if you want to bring your favorite side dish thats cool as well. I am doing Brats,Burgers,Chicken! 1pm! I live at 83rd ave and deerValley in Peoria! hope some of you can make it! Mike please rsvp by Thursday!

Man, right up by my folks place...but we'll be in Cali instead. Thanks for the invite though. :thumbs

I am throwing a bbq together for Monday the 31st! If interested in coming please pm me so i can get a head count. There will be swimming and food!

I ask that you bring your own beer if you are coming and i will have water and soda. Also if you want to bring your favorite side dish thats cool as well.

I am doing Brats,Burgers,Chicken!

1pm! I live at 83rd ave and deerValley in Peoria!

hope some of you can make it!

Mike

please rsvp by Thursday!

Mike, you know are situation, just let me know how its going down. My parents live right around the corner from you so maybe we can hit up two places that day. Angie said it sounds like a good time.

We might as well...will know later this week..Sounds fun! :ok:

JNMMotorsports

I'll be there with the family. If any of you guys want to buy some part off me now is the time. I can bring the parts to the BBQ lol.

I was wondering if something was going on this weekend..I am just sorry to say that I can't make this one..smoking a turkey that day and its a slow cooker...

I was wondering if something was going on this weekend..I am just sorry to say

that I can't make this one..smoking a turkey that day and its a slow cooker...

Mike I am planning to come for a short time but have to be somewhere else by 3:00. What time do you plan to get started? Since you are so close, I can bring the 66 and will not have to worry about it running hot.

Mike I am planning to come for a short time but have to be somewhere else by 3:00. What time do you plan to get started? Since you are so close, I can bring the 66 and will not have to worry about it running hot.

Mike told me the festivities start at 1 PM.

Yeah, gotta eat more BBQ today :yeah: See ya later this morning Mike.

Sorry for the late notice, I have to work today..... Have a great BBq, and honor those Veterans . Rob

I need to check the events section more often. Totally missed this one. Have a great time. Thanks for the offer though.

I would love to but the kids are coming over this afternoon.

Trying to get Lisa off the couch before I eat all Mikes cookies....Not intended for Tag line. :lol:P