NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Somebody forgot the glue...

c7speed

Yeah, well I could probably make just about anything pop out with screw driver too. :lol

What's with the blood spatter on the screwdriver? Is Barb OK?

That's what happens when you drive too fast in those C6s. :P

Just cause you picked it up at the Museum doesn't mean you entitled to extra glue. :lol

You were wondering why they gave you such a great deal on the car. Well now you know, they had to cut a lot of corners to make the deal work. Hmmm I wonder what else is shady on the car?

You were wondering why they gave you such a great deal on the car. Well now you know, they had to cut a lot of corners to make the deal work. Hmmm I wonder what else is shady on the car?

Well we know they cheated him on foam in the driver's seat and now glue. What next???

How much you wanna bet they left the spare tire out too?

No spare. No jack. No glue. Probably had to add gas too. I think that qualifies for the lemon law. :willy

No spare.

No jack.

No glue.

Probably had to add gas too.

I think that qualifies for the lemon law. :willy

Cale pack it up and take it back, sounds like you have a lemon on your hands, are you puckering at the mouth everytime you drive it?

Desertdawg

I can fix that for you, I just picked up a new box of self tapping screws!

Azmotorhead

A METAL SCREWDRIVER AGAINST THE WHEEL!???! We don't want to hear you crying about why your paint is chipping...

What's really interesting is that it's the SAME part of the emblem (the checkered flag side) on all three wheels.

What's really interesting is that it's the SAME part of the emblem (the checkered flag side) on all three wheels.

The truth be known, I would bet that GM dictates the exact amount of glue and it's probably just enough to hold the emblem on but not necessarily hold all edges secure.

The truth be known, I would bet that GM dictates the exact amount of glue and it's probably just enough to hold the emblem on but not necessarily hold all edges secure.