NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** JUNE ACE Vette of the Month ***

LastC3

Congrats Mike on the May win .....

okey ...lets get em posted for the June page .........

HOW TO ENTER - Reply to this thread with your first name, ACE name, year, model and color of car and of course your finest PIX. You can add camera info used etc., and location if you desire ....

Entries this month will close at midnite June 4....

Vote will begin on the 5th ....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!

Submitting early PM's sent to every Tom Dick and Harry :lol

K, I'm entering.

Patrick/ Patrick/ 2003/ 50th C5 Z06/ Electron Metallic Blue/ a cheap digital camera/ behind the house before I deployed in front of the Huachuca Mountains.

Posted Image

I don't have a cool program to help it out, maybe someone will take it and clean up the fuzz and stuff and it'll look better. :thankyou:

F22trainer

back by popular demand:

Michael's - (F22trainer) 1987 coupe, metallic gray, L-98 TPI. One of appx. 600 built with gray on gray - fabric seats.

Photo taken on Heritage Square in front of old Phoenix History Museum.

Posted Image

Desertdawg

Some beautiful rides again this month, a few days left to enter!!!!

If it ever quits raining I'll get some new pics and enter. But for now I'll enter Karen's car...............

If it ever quits raining I'll get some new pics and enter. But for now I'll enter Karen's car...............

:funnypost: I always wondered why there was a steering wheel, I mean, you can't turn that thing with 2 sold wheel-axles. :smilelol Foot braking assisted power-slide?

Desertdawg

Just a quick heads up, Dino isn't really a dog either. :toetap

Desertdawg

Dude, your selling it and you want it in the calendar? Wouldn't that be torture having to see it for a whole month next year???

Desertdawg

What's a blue car gotta do to get some recognition?

Post a really big picture of it!

K, I'm entering.

Patrick/ Patrick/ 2003/ 50th C5 Z06/ Electron Metallic Blue/ a cheap digital camera/ behind the house before I deployed in front of the Huachuca Mountains.

Posted Image

I don't have a cool program to help it out, maybe someone will take it and clean up the fuzz and stuff and it'll look better. :thankyou:

Tomorrow Nite at Midnite ..... to be the June vette setter ..... gettem on here .... :rolleyes voting will start on Saturday !!! :cool