Show Me Your Tool - MacGyver Style

theChad

I bet the app is free and useless without the hardware. BTW Dawg, in all the fuss of Steve Jobs hogging the headlines, you did see that the newly revised iPhone is out, right?

It says.. LogWorks Mobile is a FREE app for your iPhone or iPod Touch that communicates with the OT-2 device. LogWorks Mobile can be used without the OT-2 as a free dyno and efficiency meter. When combined with the OT-2, the dyno and efficiency features are significantly improved while also adding wireless gauge, OBDII scan tool and data logging capability. Yeah, well it's sort of new, not the 5 that everyone lied about :lol We'll go pick one up next Friday.

Ya, it's not the 5, but it's pretty much EXACTLY what I expected. Faster processor, better camera, new OS.... And some other stuff that I don't care about. If you wanna sell yer old one, I may wanna buy it... Lemmie know.

I'm looking forward to the new stuff even though it's Jammye's phone :lol I'll get with you about the old one.

Werd. the only thing that really gets my attention on the 4S is the better camera. The new dual processor is cool, but I've never felt like that was where the current phone was lacking.

and speed is what we are really looking forward to, well that and I'm going to teach siri how to use a bunch of cuss words... Remember we're going from the 3 to the 4s so it's going to be fast to us...

Ya, it'll be rippin fast compared to your 3. Like, "how did I ever live without it" fast.

Imagine what MacGyver could have done with a smart device! Hijackers! ;)

:lol

• 1 year later...

For the coming summer season, I finally engineered my own radiator & condenser cleaning wand.

• [*]3 feet of 1/4" copper tubing - liberated from my brother-in-law's garage for spare swamp cooler line. [*]1/4" to 3/4" female hose compression fitting - a few bucks at home depot's sink repair aisle.

After folding & hammering down the open end, I drilled some 1/16" holes about 6-8" from the bottom.

Hooked it up to the threaded end of my sprayer for flow control.

Used the sharpie for visual marker of spray direction.

Turned out great and works just as well!

I didn't have to spread apart the radiator, condenser, fans, or anything to get it in between everything. Good fit!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image