I has shirts....

Big Poppa

The new order of black shirts is in. I'm back in town and have the shirts. If there are no objections, I will leave the shirts at Loud Pedal as I'm in Tucson. If you guys aren't happy with that for whatever reason, speak up, and we'll just have to find a suitable home for them... I'm going to set the price at all shirts 20 bucks to keep it easy. Mark, that means I owe ya a couple bucks....

Desertdawg

If Dave is willing then LPM will be fine for now, what we really need is someone like Phil that will haul around a box of them to sell at events, or ship them when needed. Any volunteers?

If Dave is willing then LPM will be fine for now, what we really need is someone like Phil that will haul around a box of them to sell at events, or ship them when needed. Any volunteers?

Loud Pedal

I have no problem doing that for ACE. I don't make it to all the events, but I can make sure to bring them to those we do. It's up to yuze guys.

Guest azz061

i need an xl! also i have a friend who just bought a state of the art embroider machine all computerized and will be offering some smoking deals on shirts hats and etc/!

The shirts (except for 5 XL and 5 L) are at Loud Pedal. If you're in Tucson, I kept the 10 shirts at my place... If you want one, just holla.

Desertdawg

How about a halfer??? I can handle half on the west side and do some shipping as necessary and then maybe someone on the east side. But I'm not schooled on the whole paypal and is it paid thingy. I'm gone for 2 weeks this summer, but otherwise I'll be around.

Sean and Dave, for now just sell them in person, the few orders we get I'll let you or Chris know where to send them.

Keep track of the funds and we'll get the next batch ordered when we get enough of these sold!

Thanks Chris, Dave, and now Sean for stepping up and working the shirts for ACE !!! :clap:

Guess that means I need to get out to LPM to pick some of them up. :lol

ROAD TRIP!!!! :burnout

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LOUDMIKE

Hahaha, Yes Eudlose is more than happy to keep the shirts here at the shop. If you want to purchase a shirt or two from Dave I believe with his schedule he should be here the 17th of July 2025. Otherwise you are more than welcome to see me here at the shop. Damn I am funny today!!! Yes I am here at the shop. Wait my life sucks. LOL

Desertdawg

Damn I am funny today!!! Yes I am here at the shop. Wait my life sucks. LOL

Working on a Sunday !!! Dave the slave driver :lol

How about a halfer??? I can handle half on the west side and do some shipping as necessary and then maybe someone on the east side. But I'm not schooled on the whole paypal and is it paid thingy. I'm gone for 2 weeks this summer, but otherwise I'll be around.

I'm going to set the price at all shirts 20 bucks to keep it easy. Mark, that means I owe ya a couple bucks....

Desertdawg

Sean and Donna, Thanks for the offer to help with the shirts, every little bit helps!!!

I'm going to set the price at all shirts 20 bucks to keep it easy. Mark, that means I owe ya a couple bucks....

So does this mean that the shirts I ordered are at LPM? If so I will stop by in the morning and pick them up. Am I the Mark you are referring to? If so just put the money towards the ACE fund.

Got the shirts today. Look pretty cool. Thanks ACE Bro...... :thumbs

OK, here is a picture of a bodyless shirt. The black almost seems like it has metallic in it.

Posted Image