NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to ACE "corvettech"

P51tj

Welcome to ACE John :howdy and lets hope that some of your advice and knowledge is better that some of what these ACEholes have to offer. :lol Hey do you hang out with that Yuma Gang, oh I meant Crew? :edward: Welcome to ACE!!!

Welcome to ACE from Gilbert. :welcome: The C5 guys need all the help they can get to fend off a CF. :facepalm:

Desertdawg

John was at the lunch on Saturday, he's real fun to talk to and hopefully he will be a great asset to ACE with his knowledge!!! Welcome aboard John :wave2:

corvettech

wow what a welcome! thanks everyone. yes im with the yuma "group" hehe. i enjoy working on a corvette whenever the opportunity presents itself and would be more than happy to lend a hand or some advise, technical specs or procedures to the best of my knowlege, though i am only 23 i was trained in electrical and body communications systems in all aspects of aoutomotive (minus hybrids thats to come in the future). i realy enjoyed hanging out with all you last weekend at famous daves ive never met such friendly open car people in my life. anyhoo thanks for allowing me into your world and hope to see all of you soon :thumbs