..and this is why I have a CCW

ChadC

Must be gruesome, work won't let me open it.

That f'er would be part of the pavement. Only in Vegas.............

HOLY SHIT! Ok Eddie is that justified to cap his ass? Looks justified to me.

Work won't let me open it. I'll look tonight at home.

Yes, that would be absolutely justified. Those people were under an unprovoked attack by a man with a weapon threatening the occupants and striking the vehicle. At the point that he first whacks the hood, no, not justified. As he makes his way around the drivers side of the car and smashes the window, absolutely. End that crackhead. Just place your shot carefully as there are a lot of cars with other innocents around. If I'm not mistaken, It would also be justified for a witness to this event to draw and potentially fire to defend the well being of the people in the car.

It might depend in what state you were in. Some liberal states may charge you. I usually don't carry but he would have garenteed tire tracks on him.

It might depend in what state you were in. Some liberal states may charge you. I usually don't carry but he would have garenteed tire tracks on him.

It boils down to your mindset. Were you in fear of your life? Only you can decide that. But on the other hand you'd better be able to articulate it when interviewed by the cops.

I'd drop that mo'fo like Senior French class!! EXACTLY why I'm packing right now. I work downtown & you never know when you're going to encounter the freaks, junkies, and repeat offenders. Defending property and defending life are two different things, but if you pull out a weapon to protect your property and he comes running at you like he's going to take it & possibly use it on you, with our without a weapon... drop his ass!! It's not hard to convince a reasonable jury of peers that the dude could easily overcome you and you feared he would use your weapon against you... especially if you're smaller than he is. I'd say COMPLETELY justified... even with only his fists if they came through the window... she would have NO PROBLEM proving she was in fear for her life. As long as she can prove it and convince a jury of peers... totally justified.

I'd drop that mo'fo like Senior French class!! EXACTLY why I'm packing right now. I work downtown & you never know when you're going to encounter the freaks, junkies, and repeat offenders.

Defending property and defending life are two different things, but if you pull out a weapon to protect your property and he comes running at you like he's going to take it & possibly use it on you, with our without a weapon... drop his ass!! It's not hard to convince a reasonable jury of peers that the dude could easily overcome you and you feared he would use your weapon against you... especially if you're smaller than he is.

I'd say COMPLETELY justified... even with only his fists if they came through the window... she would have NO PROBLEM proving she was in fear for her life. As long as she can prove it and convince a jury of peers... totally justified.

wickedfastvette

Not sure what I would do in that situation, I think I would have gotten out of the car and if the dude came after me then he would be dead.

Not sure what I would do in that situation, I think I would have gotten out of the car and if the dude came after me then he would be dead.

I don't need a gun in that situation...I'd have run his azz right over, no second thoughts.

you guys saying "run his ass over".. look again. the lady is 'trapped in trafic' when she moves foward the guy simply moves out of the way. Lets be real. This was a spontainious attack. Imagine if it was you or me. You wating to turn at a light daydreaming about 100 other things. Whern this loon bat comes out of nowhere. before you realize this is not accident and its an intenional attack that guy has already struck 4 times and blew out the window.

You wating to turn at a light daydreaming about 100 other things. Whern this loon bat comes out of nowhere. before you realize this is not accident and its an intenional attack that guy has already struck 4 times and blew out the window.

you guys saying "run his ass over"..

look again. the lady is 'trapped in trafic'

when she moves foward the guy simply moves out of the way.

Lets be real. This was a spontainious attack. Imagine if it was you or me. You wating to turn at a light daydreaming about 100 other things. Whern this loon bat comes out of nowhere. before you realize this is not accident and its an intenional attack that guy has already struck 4 times and blew out the window.

I'd drop that mo'fo like Senior French class!! EXACTLY why I'm packing right now. I work downtown & you never know when you're going to encounter the freaks, junkies, and repeat offenders.

Defending property and defending life are two different things, but if you pull out a weapon to protect your property and he comes running at you like he's going to take it & possibly use it on you, with our without a weapon... drop his ass!! It's not hard to convince a reasonable jury of peers that the dude could easily overcome you and you feared he would use your weapon against you... especially if you're smaller than he is.

I'd say COMPLETELY justified... even with only his fists if they came through the window... she would have NO PROBLEM proving she was in fear for her life. As long as she can prove it and convince a jury of peers... totally justified.

So if you were to pull out your gun in hopes that you would calm him down wrong answer.

wickedfastvette

Wrong answer. Hard to prove self defense if you willingly left the safety of inside the car. End him from inside the car.