NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Six Weeks Today

jstrutt

Smokeless six weeks today. :banannasword: It's been a tough go so far but I just wanted to thank all the ACE folks for their support and encouragement. I think I'll make it. The cravings have all but disappeared and I keep my hands busy but now my crotch area is turning orange............ :lol:lol

wickedfastvette

Congrats John! Great job and stay away from the cheetos and cheezy poofs.

Might whant to talk to Chad about that orange problem, keep hanging in there I know it's tough. :thumbs

WTG John! Hang in there! I'd rather have orange fingers than an incendiary Corvette!

Good for you John keep up the good work, my wife is on day 20 of no smoking. :banannarainbow::banannarainbow:

Posted Image

CONGRATS!!

Did Karen start over? :toetap

Yeh, awhile back...........I quit to make it easier for her to quit as it was her idea then she starts again......... :facepalm:

Tell her we're not letting her back into AZ if she's smoking!

CONGRATS!!

Yeh, awhile back...........I quit to make it easier for her to quit as it was her idea then she starts again......... :facepalm:

Tell her we're not letting her back into AZ if she's smoking!

Yeah, what he said. Congrats to you.

CONGRATS!!

She hasn't had a setback yet even when she's had a few brewskies. We sure as hell don't want to give anymore taxes to those Eastern creeps & bums !!! :yesnod:yesnod

Posted Image

She hasn't had a setback yet even when she's had a few brewskies. We sure as hell don't want to give anymore taxes to those Eastern creeps & bums !!! :yesnod:yesnod

WTG Johnny Bra! You have a strong will...are you keeping your mind busy? like counting sheep? J/K, good job! :thumbs I'd do it not foe myself but like they are sayin, screw the government!