NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

FS - PT Cruiser - Turbo - Back For Sale $7000.00 (SOLD)

Don&Patty

Car is SOLD, got the cash this time. Thought is was sold but the buyer lost their loan at the last second. So here it is, the PT is the limited model and is turbo charged, it is in great condition...it is bright RED exterior with gray leather, full of options which includes front wheel disk brakes, an automatic transmission, air conditioning, ABS, PS, PB, PW, PL, PM’s, Tilt, front air bags, cruise control, power moon roof, premium am/fm//CD stereo system, chrome wheels, tires are like new. The car runs and drives great and has 74k miles. Asking $7000, it’s an excellent vehicle for any individual or family and would also make a great commuter car. You guys know how well I take care of my cars and this one is no exception. Here are the pics. if you want others let me know.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kens06

Don, You have exactly what I need... My only problem is I have two Vette's on the block and ZERO bites!! I need a DD that fits more than me plus the easy in-out is great!!!! Want a '92 with a few $$? What year is the truck? Hey Bro, If I can sell one of these, I'll be knocking on your door. It will already be sold so I'll be s-o-l anyway......my luck!! Nice truck!! I keep in touch!! Ken