NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Birthday Wishbone

jstrutt

Thank you everybody, it has been a great weekend which is now coming to an end. Now to get back to business because are cars have to stay looking good! Thanks again.

Desertdawg

Got the last minute reply... Happy Birthday Robert! Hope it was a great day for you man!!!

AWE CRAP!! I missed it.

well better late than never bud!

May 16 1984

Intergender wrestling champion and conceptual comic Andy Kaufman pretends to die of lung cancer. In order to make it really convincing, Andy underwent months of radiation therapy and six weeks of psychic surgery in the Philippines. And he never made any more public appearances. ... yep that will fool them!

Posted Image

May 16 1986

In the most notorious retcon in the history of television, Pam Ewing wakes up to find her husband Bobby in the shower -- no small feat, considering he's been dead for a whole season. In order to revivify Bobby's character, the Dallas writers resorted to dismissing the entire preceding year as nothing more than Pam's protracted dream.... *click*Click*click* Theirs no place like home. Theirs no place like home. ..Damm Wishbone is still here!

Posted Image

May 16 1990

Sammy Davis, Jr. dies of throat cancer in Beverly Hills. After the legendary Rat pack singer/entertainer is buried with $70,000 in jewelry, the family discovers that Mr. Bojangles was broke and left millions of dollars in unpaid back taxes. His widow then orders the body exhumed so they can repo the jewelry.... Ahhhh True Love.

Posted Image

May 16 1990

Attached to a ventilator and swimming in antibiotics, Muppet creator Jim Henson dies of a severe case of pneumonia in a New York hospital. In keeping with his express wishes, no one is permitted to wear black at Henson's funeral service, which features 5,000 fans waving painted butterflies and a live band playing "When the Saints Go Marching In."

Posted Image

May 16 1995

After receiving an anonymous tip that a runaway teen was hiding there, police in Coral Gables, Florida search Jennifer Capriati's motel room and uncover 20 grams of marijuana. The 18-year-old professional tennis player winds up diverted to a drug treatment program, avoiding a court trial.... Good to know Justice is blind*

* unless youare rich, famious, powerfull, or have blackmail photos with a donkey.

happy belated birthday fugger!!

I completely forgot! :partygrnhat: sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday yesterday Robert. However I did treat him to a round of golf on his special day. I guess I will use that excuse. I think next time we should have filled the cooler up with a twelve pack and gotten your wife to pick you up afterwards. Maybe the scores would have looked better. Your bud, :banannarainbow: SLAMMER :banannarainbow:

I completely forgot! :partygrnhat:

sorry for not wishing you a happy birthday yesterday Robert. However I did treat him to a round of golf on his special day. I guess I will use that excuse. I think next time we should have filled the cooler up with a twelve pack and gotten your wife to pick you up afterwards. Maybe the scores would have looked better.

Your bud, :banannarainbow: SLAMMER :banannarainbow:

Thanks guys and gals. I am really enjoying the love here. What a great bunch of friends to honor my day of AGEING! MArco you can play with us anytime my friend anytime!

Hey!!! next time I want to go. Not very good at it as I've hit ducks, windows, roofs, a car and a dude reading the morning paper on his patio but I love the drinking part. :drinkers:lol

I THINK YOU'LL FIT IN JUST PERFECT. I THINK I HAD (1) HOUSE AND ROBERT HAD (2) PATIO COVERS AND (1) ENTIRE RESIDENTIAL STREET 90* RULE I BELIEVE ON

HOLE # 9

NOW THAT I THINK BACK ROBERT, I SHOULD HAVE CALLED THAT ONE OUT OF BOUNDS TOO!

YES, MARCO YOUR INVITED TO COME SWING WITH US AND DRINK A GOOD MANY BEERS. BEER ALWAYS MAKES THE SCORE CARD LOOK BETTER! :willy