NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

04 11000 miles cpe

wallyworld

wallyworld

SOLD! or should I say traded in. Thanks for all your help and imput guys. Randy Here is what I have, 04 cpe, mag. red, 11000 miles, new tires this week, 6 speed, hud etc. etc. not even a door ding. Here is what I want, convertable, prefer 6speed, mag red, low milage, similar condition, c5 or c6. Plus or minus cash Any traders out there

old yeller

I am not in that club but that is one nice looking Vette. Good luck on the sale / trade. :cool

I'm a member of the "I'm delighted I got rid of my vert" club. My C5 was a vert and it was noisy, it leaked and I only put the top down about 6-8 times in the almost 4 yrs that I owned it. If you have a female in your life they will hate the vert. I can still pop the top on my C6 if I really want to experience the open air. You have a beautiful, clean, low mileage Vette. My suggestion is keep it and enjoy it. Be careful in trading, what you're apt to end up with is a lemon someone else is delighted to unload in exchange for your fine ride.

wickedfastvette

Nice car, good luck with the trade. I am also in the "I don't want a vert club"

Im a member of the glad I have a vert club. My woman loves driving around topless, It's just the indecent (should be decent) exposure violations that suck. :lol Yes they may have some wind noise with the top up, but It's tolerable. Also, it's as close to being on a Harley you can get only safer.

I'm a member of the "I'm delighted I got rid of my vert" club. My C5 was a vert and it was noisy, it leaked and I only put the top down about 6-8 times in the almost 4 yrs that I owned it. If you have a female in your life they will hate the vert. I can still pop the top on my C6 if I really want to experience the open air.

You have a beautiful, clean, low mileage Vette. My suggestion is keep it and enjoy it. Be careful in trading, what you're apt to end up with is a lemon someone else is delighted to unload in exchange for your fine ride.

Although my convertible is not a 'Vette (Alfa Romeo Spider) I find that I ride it less here in the southwest than I ever did back in New England. Top up, top down, IMHO, convertibles are more suited to a more moderate clime. And yes, I even tried the put the top down and blast the A/C and still no bargain in my book. Gimme the hard top, windows down, radio blastin'.... headin' down the open road lookin' for the next speed nazi on patrol!

old yeller

OK.... being a female I just HAVE to jump right in on this one! I love our convertible and I wouldn't take a Vette any other way!! The top is down 90% of the time during the warmer months and the only time I gripe is when it's freakin' cold out. So, the top doesn't make a tight seal and I have to put up with a little wind noise, but the radio more than drowns that out! No big deal really. LOL Believe me, a woman would LOVE to have a convertible to drive around in with her husband or one of her girlfriends. A convertible Vette (especially a red one, Joe!! :laughing gut bustin:) is ALWAYS a head turner and it's just too much fun to drive! Marco will tell ya, he's a little jealous that I've been driving the Vette more than he has lately. He works hard all day and then I show up driving his car.... If it's a nice sunny day and I walk out into the garage and see a Camry and a Vette, well, it's not a difficult choice as to which car I'm driving off in! I put the Corvette top down, put my visor and sunglasses on and show up at Marco's job site :rolleyes Someone has to exercise those tires, right?! hehehehehe

If you have a female in your life they will hate the vert.

What's all this vert vs. coupe??? The guy is trying to trade/sell his car. :toetap:lol I prefer the coupe btw. Too damn hot in the summer. :lol

If you have a female in your life they will hate the vert.

So authoritatively stated, and yet so wrong. My wife prefers rides in the vette while topless. :boobies:

Not authoritative, just from my experience.

Desertdawg

Had a T Top Had a vert Have a coupe Loved them all, and I don't know which way I would go with the next one!!!

Verts or coupes, it's still a Vette. Had 2 verts and 1 coupe and loved them all and neither vert had wind noise. Good luck with the sale/trade.

• 2 weeks later...

How about this.....

vette

sweet jeasus what a find!! No price listed.

Hmmm I wonder if they will take a 08'......

old yeller

Sorry to hear about your injuries. That Vette was everthing you were looking for. :partydance: