Yuma Run Pictures

Desertdawg

old yeller

Looked like fun. Why does work have to get in the way of everything? :banghead

Thank You Rich for putting this together. Francy and I had a lot of fun interacting with some top knoch folks. If she had one Francy's tag line would be "go faster-go faster". A big thanks to Dawg for his photos, especiallly the one of my C5 for the fourm, as I am clueless as how to do it even after reading the instruction. Thanks Dawg I owe Ya. Jack :clap:clap

Looks like a great time! When did you upgrade Jack? I guess I missed that announcement. Great looking ride! :thumbs

Desertdawg

I think Tony wanted to say how much fun he had, and that all you slackers really missed a great drive. He's in the green shirt in the last picture, and drove the green C4, Quiktrip has some competition now!

I think Tony wanted to say how much fun he had, and that all you slackers really missed a great drive.

He's in the green shirt in the last picture, and drove the green C4, Quiktrip has some competition now!

Excellent pics guys :ok: Wished i could have gone on a cruise this weekend, but had too much crap to do at La Casa.

Marana Rich

Since we didn't have so far to travel, we met up a little early, and took a cruise around Yuma. We stopped up at the territorial prison and took some pics.

Everyone seemed satisfied with Famous Dave's bbq.

Yuma Run