NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hhhmmm...is this the Z06 Rapin' SC V in action in Tucson ?

FNBADAZ06

I wonder.......

Super Charged CTS-V at Tucson Drag Strip

Pretty solid run....still well over 1 second and 7 mph slower than my best 1/4 run (pb's of 11.34 and 127mph), but he's still movin' :ok:

Watch out, it's a trap! He's lulling you into a false sense of security and then going in for the kill. :P

That top end mph tells me it could be alot quicker, but yeah...he'd have to hope you fell asleep or spun off the line. :burnout2

I wonder.......

Pretty solid run....still well over 1 second and 7 mph slower than my best 1/4 run (pb's of 11.34 and 127mph), but he's still movin' :ok:

I wonder.......

Was your run in Tucson? Their DA is pretty damn bad man.

That top end mph tells me it could be alot quicker, but yeah...he'd have to hope you fell asleep or spun off the line. :burnout2

Damn, I need that torque converter. :banghead

My best is 12.5

Impressive for having to move 2 tons worth of metal down the track. :yeah:

Impressive for having to move 2 tons worth of metal down the track. :yeah:

Damn, I need that torque converter. :banghead

My best is 12.5

On a moderate ( >3500) stall you should be good for a least 3 tenth's if you can get it to hook :)

Sean, what does your car run without any power adders...all motor? What other mods do you have?

Sean, what does your car run without any power adders...all motor? What other mods do you have?

For some reason that clip looked like the Titanic was going down the strip. somethin is just not right , oh wait it was a CTS-VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV. On another note, I really dont understand the use of Nos, but hey what ever floats your boat. A small conversation with a guy running Nos and did not know what went wrong. "Wait a minute my bottle wasn't open or I ran out, maybe a leak, come on I'll take you on this time you watch!"

On another note, I really dont understand the use of Nos, but hey what ever floats your boat.

A small conversation with a guy running Nos and did not know what went wrong.

"Wait a minute my bottle wasn't open or I ran out, maybe a leak, come on I'll take you on this time you watch!"

13.1 pretty much all day without the bottle.

Headers, LS6 intake, underdrive pulley (although I don't think it does much but needed to be replaced), cat-backs, tune, and Blackwing CAI.

Very Interesting! I'd like a go at your C5 with my CF sometime at the track. :burnout Of course you can't use the bottle to make it more fair, with the bottle you will win for sure.

Don't get me wrong Sean, in no way was I implying anybody who used Nos as being cheap or didn't have the money to mod there car. I just feel Nos does not give you the complete package when driving the car for all around performance gains thats all. :ok:

On another note, I really dont understand the use of Nos, but hey what ever floats your boat.

A small conversation with a guy running Nos and did not know what went wrong.

"Wait a minute my bottle wasn't open or I ran out, maybe a leak, come on I'll take you on this time you watch!"

It's just a nice cheap power adder. I did the whole install myself, wiring, lines, relays, etc, etc...

I did the whole thing, parts and all for about $1,000 or less. Twin turbos or super chargers cost in the range of $10,000 installed. Heads and cam packages run around $4,000+. That's why the N20!!! :lol

We don't all have the cash to go the other route.

Don't get me wrong Sean, in no way was I implying anybody who used Nos as being cheap or didn't have the money to mod there car. I just feel Nos does not give you the complete package when driving the car for all around performance gains thats all. :ok: