NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Great engines for sell! May go cheap!

Vette for Thomas

Not much of a cam spec on the 383 and it looks lame, but it's only $1K.

F22trainer

The 5.7 has the early L-98 valve covers - meaning cast iron heads instead of aluminum...that translates to weight. not sure if I would take the chance if they've never fired 'em up. But they sure do look nice with all the powder coated goodies!

Vette for Thomas

So I spoke to the guy selling the 2nd link which is the 383 Stroker. I told him I may be interested if we could beef it up a bit. this was his response ----

"eagle 6'' titanium rods h-beam, SRS Pistons Flat Top -4.0cc Forged pistons(good for boosted cars),eagle forged crank.Everything else is the same as the motor in the add.Ill sell you the motor 4500$ shipped.Just tell me what cam you would like to run in it,thanks"

Guest 1FASTC4

So I spoke to the guy selling the 2nd link which is the 383 Stroker. I told him I may be interested if we could beef it up a bit. this was his response ----

"eagle 6'' titanium rods h-beam, SRS Pistons Flat Top -4.0cc Forged pistons(good for boosted cars),eagle forged crank.Everything else is the same as the motor in the add.Ill sell you the motor 4500$ shipped.Just tell me what cam you would like to run in it,thanks"