NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

SLACKERS!

Chameleon

I can't believe there are only 3 cars from ACE going to Yuma on Saturday. All that beautiful blacktop between here and there. . . last chance for a desert road trip before it gets really :devil10::3gears:

Guest 06yumavette

its ok for us to drive there! but when we invite some of the phoenix or tucson people they dont want to drive down! rich issued a challenge are you guys afraid of getting your cars dirty? all that horsepower and you wont use it..what a pity!!!! lol come on remember if you want to spend the night let me know. rich i know what it is there scared to be embarassed by the yuma ace guys? our cars probably do look better that most of your anyway!!!!!!!! ok if you dont come when the next GM visit comes ill invite only those who came here!!! lol

Desertdawg

I'll be there Friday and Saturday, can't call me a slacker!

its ok for us to drive there! but when we invite some of the phoenix or tucson people they dont want to drive down! rich issued a challenge are you guys afraid of getting your cars dirty? all that horsepower and you wont use it..what a pity!!!! lol come on remember if you want to spend the night let me know. rich i know what it is there scared to be embarassed by the yuma ace guys? our cars probably do look better that most of your anyway!!!!!!!! ok if you dont come when the next GM visit comes ill invite only those who came here!!! lol

Guest azz061

going on the gto cruise to jerome! sorry! But i had a blast with these guys last year and i get to pound on them all day!

going on the gto cruise to jerome! sorry! But i had a blast with these guys last year and i get to pound on them all day!

You're telling us you raped a goat? Have you ever been raped by a CTS-V though? :lol

wickedfastvette

You're telling us you raped a goat? Have you ever been raped by a CTS-V though? :lol

Desertdawg

no and i wont ever be raped by a fagillac

crying at the movies, raping goats, I wonder how long until this thread gets interesting... :toetap