NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Before - After

jstrutt

Got around to putting the B&B exhaust on today. Noticeable difference in sound, looks and performance. Tomorrow is paint caliper day.............yup, yeller. Before.......... After..........

Very nice! :ok: Quad tips look sooo good! That might have to be my 1st, or 2nd, performance add-on along with cold air intake. Savin' my pennies!

Very nice! :ok: Quad tips look sooo good! That might have to be my 1st, or 2nd, performance add-on along with cold air intake. Savin' my pennies!

I got the B&B from Corvettes of Houston (lowest price around) for $715.00 (quad tips) plus $50.00 shipping. I also went with the Blackwing from the same company.

:chris F*** acid rain, mod-fever spreads to Canada! :willy Right on John! Take the top down and go let 'er rip, those B&B's will make you grin! :edward:

Nice pipes, love the look and it fills up the back end just right!

Sweeeeeet. Bet you love the sound. Powder coat in the calipers gets my vote if you want to wait.

right on man .... love our B & Bs .... only thing that would make ours better would be headers and cat-less ... damns birds .......... :smilelol:smilelol

right on man .... love our B & Bs .... only thing that would make ours better would be headers and cat-less ...

damns birds .......... :smilelol:smilelol

right on man .... love our B & Bs .... only thing that would make ours better would be headers and cat-less ...

damns birds .......... :smilelol:smilelol

Inside joke......................guess what's for supper Hal? I know Karen will like it.

You're not turning wrenches now are ya??? :jd:lol Bullits or the other one where the name escapes me. Looks good BTW. :thumbs

You're not turning wrenches now are ya??? :jd

:lol

Bullits or the other one where the name escapes me.

Looks good BTW. :thumbs

Bullets.........yes I have wrenches.

Bullets.........yes I have wrenches.

F22trainer

Welcome to the loud pipe club...looks GREAT! I'm sure it sounds just as mean as it looks! The cats in the hood' will love that and just think of the fun you can have in a parking garage setting off alarms! WOO HOO!

Now the sheep will hear ya comin!...Coming. :smilelol Sweet! ya guys are gonna make me do it now. Bullets I mean :thumbs