NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mecca

Tim

I'm traveling to Mecca next week. Going to spend a day in Bowling Green... wish it was to pick up a new vette that I won in one of their raffles... but nope..just lurking round the museum. Never been there ought to be fun. I'm also going to stop by Tom's Corvette in L'ville, where they prep some Vettes for rental racing.

Awesome! Too bad you couldn't sign on for the "Factory Delivery" program with the C4!

:rockon2: Awesome, enjoy the trip and take pix! ACE on tour! :photo: And check out the only '83, the first of your kind!

You douche... I was there on Friday. You should have joined me.

The ACE bricks are tough to find. They're all the way out by the street on your right as you face the building. Make sure you get a plant tour as well. Check the website for the times, last tour is at 2:PM.

It's awesome, You'll love it!!!

Bitchin C4 stuff....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The ACE bricks are tough to find. They're all the way out by the street on your right as you face the building. Make sure you get a plant tour as well. Check the website for the times, last tour is at 2:PM.

Bitchin C4 stuff....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Don't miss the plant! I'd do it before the museum.

I tried to schedule it on line but it said I had to do it 9 days out? Anyone know if you can get in the day of? I'll have to call tomorrow.

I tried to schedule it on line but it said I had to do it 9 days out? Anyone know if you can get in the day of? I'll have to call tomorrow.

Just don't wear flip flops. Gotta have closed toe shoes to get into the factory tour and they don't sell any.

6spdsforme

Bitchin C4 stuff....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ya, I about lost it when I saw that. I remember that car well. That giant Falconer engine. I had hoped they would have the ZR2 "Son of Kong", but they didn't. I seem to remember that that car was stolen a long time ago, but I thought they got it back.