Anybody got a hookup for tires?

Togo

sold my CCWs last week and have them off the car and ready to ship - so i plan on using the Z06 wheels i bought from Phil a while back on the FRC - but need tires

sundevil82 (travis) had been working on a deal for me through his connection for like 33% off retail for Nitto drag radials but i haven't heard from him (as he's been busy - his car was vandalized in a bad way)

so, does anybody else got a hookup for cheapies?

i'm in need of a 315/30-18 for the rear

and a 275/35(or 40)-17 for the front

Guest UVETTYA

I search for the best price I can find on-line, then call Discount Tire and they usually match it.

Steve

I've got 2 275/40ZR/17 Dayton Daytona. I'm not sure of mileage, but you're welcome to check them out. Let me know if interested. :burnout Robert P.S. Not many of these :burnout .

i would love to - if for nothing else - i can put them on my '92 my front tires are SHOT!

Guest UVETTYA

I can't "hook you up" with a wholesale deal or anything, but if you ask for Mike, the manager and drop my name at the Advanced Auto on the SE corner of 7th St. and Greenway, you'll get as good of a retail price as you're going to get.

Steve

i would love to - if for nothing else - i can put them on my '92 my front tires are SHOT!

I can bring them to my work on Fri. and bring them to your work at lunch, or you can check them out on the way to the party on Sat. yes it's THIS month. :burnout Robert