NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Getting Old...

Bigfoot

Even though I just turned 41 I'm feeling it. The only thing that I did this week that was moderately physically demanding was changing the water heater out...and that was Thursday and not that difficult. But when I got up this morning EVERYTHING is aching. My feet, hands legs, shoulders, back, neck...I could go on. I am not getting sick as I feel fine other than aches and pains that are not reminicsent of a cold or flu. This really sux...especailly at my young age. Does not bode well for me in the future. Only 2 more weeks then I can relax for a bit...so at least I have some time off coming.

Two Fangs

Need to get your butt to a gym. If you travel a lot like me, maybe bring some bands or book a hotel with exercise facilities.

Two Fangs

Oy. You're killing me. I have been in Detroit for going on my fifth week straight. I'll be back next Saturday, though.

next time EMPTY the water heater. it will much ligter. im just saying...

wickedfastvette

Oy.

You're killing me. I have been in Detroit for going on my fifth week straight.

I'll be back next Saturday, though.

Put those frozen steaks I gave you on your muscles... drink a couple beers, some Tylenol... then have the SSU (spousal support unit) cook up those steaks. Add more beers... You'll feel good as new !! :cheers

I know I know. BTW Chad (evil one that is) it was empty and I was able to pick it up and carry it out. :lol No way to do that full. :lol

Even though I just turned 41 I'm feeling it.

This really sux...especailly at my young age.

:chris teach I have seen you work and you are far from being old, maybe just overworked.

:chris teach I have seen you work and you are far from being old, maybe just overthehill.

Wait till you turn 70! getti'n old aint for sissys :edward:

I already know I won't make it that far. :lol

Wait till you turn 70! getti'n old aint for sissys :edward:

I already know I won't make it that far. :lol

John, let me ask you this question. How many OLD tall people do you know or see???

I don't know any and have only seen a few. I know I'm not super tall, but when you look, you rarely see a 6' + tall person living beyond the 60's.

With this logic I'm gonna live to be a hundred :partydance: