NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Los Suns

MOTV8

Los Suns just went up 3-0 on the Los Spurs. Anyone else as surprised as I am? Spurs have repeatedly handed the Suns ass-whuppins in the playoffs. :bang Can they handle Los Lakers too?

old yeller

They will :lolfail: again to the Lakers. No, I am not a Laker fan.

Phill's Vette

YEAH! I'm gonna stop watching the Suns because of this Los Suns crap! I will also change my avatar to reflect my real beliefs - that will show them! :nopity

Don't even go there with this Los crap. :facepalm:

:agree Let's keep this thread about basketball!

I will NEVER go to another suns game... And remember Steve Nash you too are a VISITOR in our country!

Phill's Vette

I will NEVER go to another suns game...

And remember Steve Nash you too are a VISITOR in our country!

Big Poppa

IBTL. I wasn't even a Suns fan before the Los crap.

What I could not believe in that game was that in the first 15 to 17 minutes no one single foul was called on the Spurs. Then THE SUNS go down by as much as 18. Then turn around and win by 10+ !!!! Even though the refs were racist, THE Suns still managed to pull it out. That's C :cool:cool L

Phill's Vette

It was a crazy game! The worthless ass LOS Lakers are next! :bang

What I could not believe in that game was that in the first 15 to 17 minutes no one single foul was called on the Spurs.

Then THE SUNS go down by as much as 18.

Then turn around and win by 10+ !!!!

Even though the refs were racist, THE Suns still managed to pull it out. That's C :cool:cool L

Guest azz061

Phil as a veteran i take offense to your avatar as it's a true sign of disrespect of the Flag i served for. Please remove your disgusting disrespectful display of my American Flag!

Phil as a veteran i take offense to your avatar as it's a true sign of disrespect of the Flag i served for. Please remove your disgusting disrespectful display of my American Flag!

6 years in the Air Force and a father that served in the Korean Conflict and retired 26 years Army....please respect what we served for and remove!! :thankyou::thankyou:

Taken care of gentlemen. ACE has always been a democratic rule and I received multiple complaints about Phill's avatar so it has been removed. I am closing this thread since it took a right turn from basketball. Let's all have a big ACE group hug and try to get along! :thumbs