NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

this will get you pissed off

ChadC

Quicksilver98

They didn't realize they were living in a comunist country............

wickedfastvette

You're right that did really piss me off, I'm not going to say anything as that would turn this thread political.

um..uh.... oh never mind, you all know what I'm thinking :leaving

dwdrummer

I wonder if they celebrate the forth of july in MEXICO! I hope that I get an email from the gov. that tells me which day it is ok to be proud to be an american!!!!!!!!!!

Buccaneer

Yep, saw his earlier on the news and was rippin' pissed. No comment! BP, that new avi makes me chuckle everytime I see it...NICE! :partydance:

If it's a Mexican holiday, then go celebrate it in Mexico and you won't be offended anymore. F'n :bs

Guest azz061

As a veteran i say one thing! GO HOME ILLEGALS and piss on your Cinco De Mayo or whatever you call it! This is the God dam USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norse Pagan

Yep, saw his earlier on the news and was rippin' pissed. No comment!

BP, that new avi makes me chuckle everytime I see it...NICE! :partydance:

Yep, saw his earlier on the news and was rippin' pissed. No comment!

BP, that new avi makes me chuckle everytime I see it...NICE! :partydance:

It's quite the hit around my office as well.

IMHO... Sorry to say that this is probably only the shape of things to come on so many fronts. You know, from another perspective, this undocumented immigrant problem is really only a big problem here in the southwest. In the northeast where I hail from, it was a none issue. My point being, until it becomes a problem on a much wide reaching, grander scale nothing really is going to happen to solve it. It's along the lines of "It's not in my backyard, so why should I be concerned?". My thinking is that with the law now passed that of course illegals aren't going to head back to Mexico, but rather, outward and onward which may result in more angst for other states to want to take action. On the other hand, there is that school of thought that believes that in time the government is going to have us ALL carry "papers" and the one way to condition us to accepting this concept, and not feel as if Big Brother has arisen, is to have it appear it is in the attempt to weed out the illegals and doing all for our own good. NOT.

Well, we all carry "papers" now in the form of driver's licenses, etc. We have resources today where a patrol sergeant has a mobile fingerprint reader. If you ever had fingerprints taken for any reason (jail, work, deported, etc), it will give your ID in about 30 seconds. Also, I can take your picture on my cell phone, email it to DPS and they can run a facial recognition program that will find your driver's license photo, booking photo, or other photo on file with any state. That takes about 5 minutes to get a name and DOB (24/7 for law enforcement purposes only).

Well, we all carry "papers" now in the form of driver's licenses, etc. We have resources today where a patrol sergeant has a mobile fingerprint reader. If you ever had fingerprints taken for any reason (jail, work, deported, etc), it will give your ID in about 30 seconds.

Also, I can take your picture on my cell phone, email it to DPS and they can run a facial recognition program that will find your driver's license photo, booking photo, or other photo on file with any state. That takes about 5 minutes to get a name and DOB (24/7 for law enforcement purposes only).

How about this one? :facepalm:

The School District Response directly from their District website.

Response to Inaccurate Allegations

Neither the Klein Independent School District nor any of its campuses has flown another country or state’s flag on a pole outside of its facilities.

Neither the Klein Independent School District nor any of its campuses has flown the American flag upside down.

Neither the Klein Independent School District nor any of its campuses has displayed another country or state’s flag in a manner that would dishonor or disrespect the American flag or the Texas state flag.

It is unfortunate that one person’s misinformation has caused such a disruption for our students. The facts are as stated above.