NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Announcement

Loud Pedal

Loud Pedal

As of Saturday, May 1st, Jason Lieker ( Jason L ) is no longer with Loud Pedal Motorsports, Inc. In the short term, Mike (LOUDMIKE) is more than capable in assisting you with questions about mods. If any commitments have been made to anyone, please PM me so I can make sure we don't drop the ball.

We are actively looking for a new service advisor. I know this isn't the classifieds, and that I'm pushing the rules a bit with this post, but I wanted to put this opportunity out to the ACE family - especially with the job market being what it is.

The most important qualifications are:

• Honesty, Integrety, and Trustworthiness
  • Ability to work in a team environment
  • Organized and able to follow policies and procedures
  • Dedicated to constantly improving the customer experience
  • 10+ years performance automotive shop experience
  • 5+ years of LSx platform experience
  • The knowledge that working hard and having fun are not mutually exclusive
If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please PM me so we can talk. Clearly this is not an entry level position and we are looking only for the best and the brightest.

Dave

Desertdawg

I hate to say it but I hope things around there improve, tell Mike to quit hitting the pubs on Sunday's and get to work! :lol BTW, I think Jason told me I was good for a free dyno tune!!! :eek:bolt:

Guest LOUDMIKE

I hate to say it but I hope things around there improve, tell Mike to quit hitting the pubs on Sunday's and get to work! :lol

BTW, I think Jason told me I was good for a free dyno tune!!! :eek:bolt: