NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Friday Night Drags

Vette for Thomas

Vette for Thomas

Noobie here :banannarainbow: ! Just bought a 1987 Vette and wanna see what it runs :3gears: before I start to add toys! Any one go to these often? Was thinking maybe the 14th I'll head down there to open her up. Just stock and can't even compare to most of the amazing vettes most of you have but I'm 25, I paid cash, and it will very soon be bad A$$. Would love to meet any one out there. Let me know! :willy

Buccaneer

Where are you going to the track at? Did you know Firebird is supposed to be closed for 3-4 months for track resto. SW is across the planet for me. :P Take it to the dyno and see what it does.

F22trainer

Good Choice of C4's...but I'm not biased - heh heh! Welcome and post up to let us know when and where - you never know who or how many of this disfunctional family will show. Sounds like FB is out til' fall. Congrat's on the car! :rockon2:

Vette for Thomas

Oh wow! :huh: I had no idea! Thats to bad! Any one wanna meet behind home depot for a quick drag???? Just kidding but the DYNO sounds good. Any one have a friend of a friend that has a DYNO?

Desertdawg

LPM (Loud Pedal Motorsports) just put in a new dyno, I don't know what they charge but they show the love for ACE members ... :lol

Desertdawg

For some reason I don't think it will be a fair race. I wonder how Thomas would fair against one of them modified CreaseFire's ???

F22trainer

For some reason I don't think it will be a fair race. I wonder how Thomas would fair against one of them modified CreaseFire's ???

If you decide to run at Speedworld on 5/15 or 5/22 (Saturday night drags) PM me a couple of days earlier and I'll go with you. I still have some more tuning to do before shutting down for the summer.

Desertdawg

izzat anything like a Cease-

fire?

Yeah I think so, but I included the letter R in there to prevent the owners from getting upset!

Hmmm, I'll have to think about it. I haven't been for some time. And I still have about 5lbs in the bottle left. :lol

Buccaneer

fire?

F22trainer

Doh!...that's gonna leave a stain. :P Anyway, it depends. Let's see what the dyno says and I'll let you know how close or not it'll be. According to my Corvette Black book the stock 87 corvette "only" had 240hp at the motor, you might want to "add" a few more pony's before you tangle with a CeaseFire. Jus sayin' :P

Bromley's Corvettes

I will run for pinks down Queen Creek at like midnight on friday lol. You might want to make a few mods first lol.

Phill's Vette

I will run for pinks down Queen Creek at like midnight on friday lol. You might want to make a few mods first lol.

Buccaneer

Here's an update about Firebird. I just called them to ask about the track down time. They said it "will" be closed the entire month of May, but they are hoping to be open in June. No date in June released yet. Well, I guess thats better than 3 months anyway.

FNBADAZ06

Here's an update about Firebird. I just called them to ask about the track down time. They said it "will" be closed the entire month of May, but they are hoping to be open in June. No date in June released yet. Well, I guess thats better than 3 months anyway.

Buccaneer

Doh!...that's gonna leave a stain. :P Anyway, it depends. Let's see what the dyno says and I'll let you know how close or not it'll be. According to my Corvette Black book the stock 87 corvette "only" had 240hp at the motor, you might want to "add" a few more pony's before you tangle with a CeaseFire. Jus sayin' :P

fire?