NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

C5 Chrome Alternator & Bracket

Jester

If any of the ACE peeps would like a Chrome 110 or 140 Volt Alternator and Bracket kit I have them available with the Chrome bolts for $500.00 I have seen these for allot more and the thing I don't get is the Alternator by itself is 499.00 and the chrome bracket is another 250.00 but they dont come with the chrome bolts. Go figure.

I have both the STD Pulley style and the Clutch Pulley type depending on your application and these are 100% rebuilt and warranted for 1 year Core Exchange for both required.

If you have something we can work a trade on that works to just let me know.

Chrome Alternator and Bracket Pics

Grape Ape

This is a smokin deal. Can't believe your selling your trade secrets. Course I wouldn't know anything about that.

I can attest to the quality of these things. They are top notch.... :thumbs

Posted Image

Thanks for the alternator Dawg..........

F22trainer

I know Chameleon would LUV some bling under the hood like that - great deal - but I know she's saving to get her headers and exhaust put on! FREE BUMP! Good Luck! :bump:

• 2 years later...

I am interested in the Chrome alternator and possibly the bracket. Do you still have them available? If so how much and what is availability?

I need a c6 allternator asap mine took a shit yesterday if you have one jester or anybody on the forum please text me at 623 202 7389 thanxs

I dont have any sitting around but I can have one made up. It will take a couple of weeks but I have all the parts to do it. Greg

I am interested in the Chrome alternator and possibly the bracket. Do you still have them available? If so how much and what is availability?

I am too!

wait,

I was interested a couple years ago, i meant.

I actually bought one already my vette is my daily driver I needed one asap thanxs would you like to buy my old alternator I dont know if u rebuild them or anything

I actually bought one already my vette is my daily driver I needed one asap thanxs would you like to buy my old alternator I dont know if u rebuild them or anything

How much do you want for it?