NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

$300,000

4point3

It's not even a ZR1! If I'm reading it correctly the $300,000 only gives you the right to purchase it at the NCM's cost of $85K. Sorry, that's nuts!

Looks like it's a Carbon Edition without the hood? Also being advertised as the first 2011 car. That's a ways off. I wonder if the Z07 package will be an ongoing option...

wickedfastvette

That's for somebody that has more money than they know what to do with, or a collector who is just going to let it sit.

If the NCM's cost is almost $85,000 to produce the new ZO7 comming out, who knows how much more it will be when the dealer sells the limited edition of what only 2000 of them they plan on building? I think I'll pass,looks like GM is trying to recoupe some money with limited editions like this.

If the NCM's cost is almost $85,000 to produce the new ZO7 comming out, who knows how much more it will be when the dealer sells the limited edition of what only 2000 of them they plan on building? I think I'll pass,looks like GM is trying to recoupe some money with limited editions like this.

Not only that, but there have been several Limited Edition models over the last few years.

Big Poppa

I hope it's at the NCM when I'm there this weekend...

Desertdawg

I hope it's at the NCM when I'm there this weekend...

Do you want to sit in it naked?