NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

welcome 6spdsforme

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Everyone welcome (back to ACE) Ferrell :wave2: Ferrell was one of the original members before the forum was started, then he strayed a bit from the Corvette lifestyle. Chuck stayed in touch with him more than I did, but I made sure to pick on Ferrell every time I saw him about what he was missing. Here he is at the Gila Bend BBQ #1 on the left with me and Bryan. /monthly_05_2010/post-3-1272952739.jpg" rel="external nofollow">post-3-1272952739_thumb.jpg Ferrell and Brenda were at the Kilt on Sunday but his 2003 Anniversary Red C5 hasn't been delivered yet. Welcome back Ferrell :ACE:

post-3-1272952739_thumb.jpg

6spdsforme

Thanks for the welcome back Dwayne. It is nice to be back and the Kilt was a good time this weekend. Look forward to cruising with all of you in the future. I will be driving the 03 Anniv. back from South Dakota next Friday. I going crazy waiting!!!! :willy

Desertdawg

I will be driving the 03 Anniv. back from South Dakota next Friday. I going crazy waiting!!!! :willy

Ferrell, make sure you take some pictures along the way for us, borrow one of Chucks ACE shirt for the photos too!

6spdsforme

I will be driving the 03 Anniv. back from South Dakota next Friday. I going crazy waiting!!!! :willy

Ferrell, make sure you take some pictures along the way for us, borrow one of Chucks ACE shirt for the photos too!