2010 Annual Father's Day Cruise

Eddie44

Wish I could, but I'll be in Tucson with my Pop's that day. Everybody have fun :yeah:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• wickedfastvette

• Desertdawg

• Lwcs561

Wish I could, but I'll be in Tucson with my Pop's that day.

Everybody have fun :yeah:

You do realize this is the week before Fathers Day.

Thanks for the update, but I'll be in San Diego. I look forward to some rallies and lunch meets after that when they occur. Majambo

Didn't you hear, Arizonans are boycotting San Diego for their stance on...... Oh wait, I'm getting political. :leaving

Sorry to hear you can't make it but we'll look forward to meeting you at another event soon!

Count me in, just 1 (the wife will be in Portland that weekend). I'll be coming from Flagstff so I'll meet at the restaurant. Then cruise back to the valley with the group. Should be a fun first time, I'm one of those that's been watching from the sidelines.

Let's get busy here folks! Speak up if your interested in going on this cruise. Last year we had 42 Vettes and we're just over 25 now. I was hoping for 50 this year. Don't be shy, everyone's welcome. Where are all the newbies? This is the way to meet ACE members. Get involved! I'm going to call the restaurant with a preliminary number at the end of this week. We can always add to it but I'd like to be at least in the ballpark of the final number.

Count me in, just 1 (the wife will be in Portland that weekend). I'll be coming from Flagstff so I'll meet at the restaurant. Then cruise back to the valley with the group. Should be a fun first time, I'm one of those that's been watching from the sidelines.

Sweet lookin' ride! :thumbs

lmao yes. i got the battery all juiced up. I'll giver a good wash. It'll need the run. I somewhat wish i could take the trans am because ill have so much suspension work done to it, i love az89, but the vette is so much more efficient with cooling.

Just talked to the restaurant and told them 50-60 people but he said call them if the number increases. They will accomodate whatever we have. Here's a couple shots from last year's event

Add Joyce and I. We enjoyed the lunch (getting away from DD & g-kids too) so much yesterday, we're ready to go again.

SLAMMER+1 Car should be ready by the 13th.. I hope

31 Vettes and counting! Come on folks, we've got to beat last years total of 42 Vettes.

Count me in for 2, sounds fun. I will get with Cherye and probably meet up in Congress.

6spdsforme

We're leaving McDonalds at 8am and our next stop will be Burger King in Wickenburg. I would prefer that with the exception of DD and crew we meet at the McDonalds because there will be maps and directions for everyone. Last year we had 5 or 6 that took off "to play" once we got up Yarnell and they missed the turn. We will be avoiding downtown Prescott.

We're leaving McDonalds at 8am and our next stop will be Burger King in Wickenburg. I would prefer that with the exception of DD and crew we meet at the McDonalds because there will be maps and directions for everyone. Last year we had 5 or 6 that took off "to play" once we got up Yarnell and they missed the turn. We will be avoiding downtown Prescott.

I'm assuming that we should be in at the Burger King around 0830ish correct?

Yes, we may be slightly after that but not by much.

We have a 12:00 to 12:30 target for getting to the restaurant so stops will be long enough for potty stops and maybe a quick drink.

6spdsforme

I'm assuming that we should be in at the Burger King around 0830ish correct?

I chimed in but didn't make it on the list. :wave2:

Can't imagine how I missed you Dave but you're on the list now. :thumbs

That's why I ask everyone to scan the list and insure you're on it and the number next to your name is the number of people in your party.

Jackie & I are down .... see you at Mikey Ds at 0730 :rockon2::rockon2:

Marco and I will be missing out on this one because we'll be in Vegas, baby! We're outta here Wednesday morning with the youngest son and his girlfriend in tow, so unfortunately, we can't take the Vette. Friday is our brother & sister-in-law's 10th Anniversary and they're renewing their vows on the Treasure Island ship! It should be fun! We leave Vegas Sunday with my parents (who are visiting from Boston) and head for Laughlin for a day since my parents have never been there.

I'm sure Marco will keep you posted while we're away! :banannarainbow:

Have fun everyone!!