2010 Annual Father's Day Cruise

Eddie44

700 miles of road grime? You are going straight to Corvette Hell! :devil10:

:whip: WASH YOUR VETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whip:

I'll get out there some time today. :lol

Also only have about 30% left on oil life too. Want me to change that too??? :lol

Nah, change that tomorrow when you get back from the cruise. . . :bannana4:

Thanks a lot Donna. :toetap Now I see how bad I want to get her painted now. :banghead

At least she's clean though.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• wickedfastvette

• Desertdawg

• Lwcs561

We will be inspecting that car tomorrow Sean.

No need, she needs help bad!!!!

I even used the hose this time. I usually only do a detail spray. :lol

Eddie I know Victor is on a Z cruise right now, so he wont answer, he told me that he will be going on the cruise but will most likely not be eating at the restaurant.

Just got back.....raining in Prescott/Prescott Valley as we were leaving. Radar Detector saved us in Peeples Valley with a south bound LEO running radar..hit his lights momentarily just to let us know he was there :lol Solo 2 (me), V1 (Oli) picked him up at the same time about 1/2 out....enough time to come out of warp.

If I go tomorrow, I won't be staying for lunch as I have too many things to do at home...I'll be in Tucson next weekend for Father's Day.

Hope it's not raining tomorrow but it looked like Chino/Cottonwood/Sedona was getting hammered as we ate breakfast (thanks for the recommendation Cheyre :thumbs ) .....cool lightning/thunder show :)

Eddie I know Victor is on a Z cruise right now, so he wont answer, he told me that he will be going on the cruise but will most likely not be eating at the restaurant.

Just got back.....raining in Prescott/Prescott Valley as we were leaving. Radar Detector saved us in Peeples Valley with a south bound LEO running radar..hit his lights momentarily just to let us know he was there :lol Solo 2 (me), V1 (Oli) picked him up at the same time about 1/2 out....enough time to come out of warp.

If I go tomorrow, I won't be staying for lunch as I have too many things to do at home...I'll be in Tucson next weekend for Father's Day.

Hope it's not raining tomorrow but it looked like Chino/Cottonwood/Sedona was getting hammered as we ate breakfast (thanks for the recommendation Cheyre :thumbs ) .....cool lightning/thunder show :)

Prediction is dry and sunny sky for the entire state tomorrow.

I noticed you did not have Banph for 2 people down.

Thanks

Ed & Charlene

THIRD ANNUAL FATHER'S DAY CRUISE

We'll be taking the same route as last year. NW Phx to Wickenberg, up Yarnell Hill to Prescott, over Mingus Mtn to Sedona.

Lunch will be at the same place Relics

MEETING PLACE: I-17 and Carefree Hwy (McDonald's)

TIME: 7:30 am with departure promptly at 8:00 am

We had over 40 Vettes and about 75 people last year so it's a must do event. EVERYONE IS WELCOME ON THIS CRUISE!

Those of you that know you're interested can post up now so that we get a head count. (Please including how many people too)

THIS IS JUNE 13TH! (Sunday before FD so we can all spend FD with family)

List of Attendees (post up if I missed you)

eddie44 (2)

Wickedfastvette (1)

84 Vette (1)

08Z51 (2)

Bigfoot99 (2)

Wishbone (2)

C6Speed

bknblu (2)

Jack52R (2)

Yuma Rich (2)

F22trainer (2)

KingRon (2)

Desertdawg (2)

6spdsforme (2)

black beauty (2)

SunChaser (2)

Quicksilver98 (2)

Robert84 (2)

lwcs561 (2)

lwcs561 friend (1)

AZZ061 (2)

j123 (1)

roneva (2)

Cmsh

SLAMMER (1)

Pygmy (2)

Donna (2)

Eudlose (2)

LastC3 (2)

MadMax (1)

Granddad (2)

RojoSi5 (2)

Bob/Linda (2)

Buccaneer (2)

RacerRandy (2)

FNBADAZ06 (1)

Cahd ?

FastGlass Vette Club (6 cars 12 people)

Anyone going on this run who wants an ACE t-shirt, see me or Sean (Bigfoot99). . .

See ya'll on Sunday!

:ACE:

I'll take a large :ACE:

Got ya down for a large. . .

how much are the t shirts? awful stupid rain..ill have to wash my car tonight after this is all out of here

Shirts are $20.

How many from Tucson going tomorrow? Thinking about going...no wingman though....lotta driving with no company.

Marana Rich

Eddie, are you stopping in Wickenberg, and if so, where? We are at the Best Western at junction of 60 & 93. I thought you said the Burger King but I can't find it anywhere. Rich PS We may have one more car +2 people, he asked me for locations, etc., but I haven't heard back.

wickedfastvette

Eddie, are you stopping in Wickenberg, and if so, where?

We are at the Best Western at junction of 60 & 93. I thought you said the Burger King but I can't find it anywhere.

Rich

PS We may have one more car +2 people, he asked me for locations, etc., but I haven't heard back.

Rich they are planing on getting to the Burger King in Wickenburg between 8:30 and 9:00.

Rich, the BK is 524 E Wickenburg Way which is right on the main drag just east of the McDonalds. I bet you just didn't go far enough. Coming from the east it's first and then McDonalds. We chose BK because it has a larger parking lot. With almost 50 Vettes that's a consideration. Today someone asked about the menu too. They looked at the dinner menu that's on the Relics site and thought it was expensive. Joe, the owner has a much more reasonable lunch menu. It's alot of sandwiches, salads and burgers.

Marana Rich

Excuse the Bad grammar. I know where the BK is, I just couldn't find in the previous posts that was where you were going to stop. :-)

wickedfastvette
Just so everybody knows, when you get to Prescott in the morning it will be in the low to mid 50's tomorrow, so bring a jacket or should I say guys tell your wives to bring a jacket for the rest stop we make in Prescott and if you are going topless be prepared to get a little chilly.

Excuse the Bad grammar. I know where the BK is, I just couldn't find in the previous posts that was where you were going to stop. :-)

Why didn't you say so? :lol :lol

THIRD ANNUAL FATHER'S DAY CRUISE

We'll be taking the same route as last year. NW Phx to Wickenberg, up Yarnell Hill to Prescott, over Mingus Mtn to Sedona.

Lunch will be at the same place Relics

MEETING PLACE: I-17 and Carefree Hwy (McDonald's)

TIME: 7:30 am with departure promptly at 8:00 am

We had over 40 Vettes and about 75 people last year so it's a must do event. EVERYONE IS WELCOME ON THIS CRUISE!

Those of you that know you're interested can post up now so that we get a head count. (Please including how many people too)

THIS IS JUNE 13TH! (Sunday before FD so we can all spend FD with family)

List of Attendees (post up if I missed you)

eddie44 (2)

Wickedfastvette (1)

84 Vette (1)

08Z51 (2)

Bigfoot99 (2)

Wishbone (2)

C6Speed

bknblu (2)

Jack52R (2)

Yuma Rich (2)

F22trainer (2)

KingRon (2)

Desertdawg (2)

6spdsforme (2)

black beauty (2)

SunChaser (2)

Quicksilver98 (2)

Robert84 (2)

lwcs561 (2)

lwcs561 friend (1)

AZZ061 (2)

j123 (1)

roneva (2)

Cmsh

SLAMMER (1)

Pygmy (2)

Donna (2)

Eudlose (2)

LastC3 (2)

MadMax (1)

Granddad (2)

RojoSi5 (2)

Bob/Linda (2)

Buccaneer (2)

RacerRandy (2)

Banph (2)

FastGlass Vette Club (7 cars 12 people)

Hi Robert, Use the add reply button on the bottom of the thread then just type you message in the box and it will appear when you hit reply!

Cool, we'll see you there. Be sure to introduce yourself to the rest of us, new members are always fun. p.s. Don't let Eddie into your wallet, we really don't charge for leading him to the food! fixed your sig for you too!