CRUISE SATURDAY APRIL 15th!

5.4 speedster

5.4 speedster

Saleenpower.com has put together a cruise and here are the details.

Date: Saturday April 15th

Time: 10 am

Destination: Bartlett Lake

Start of cruise location:TBA (for obvious reasons)

Cost:10.00 per person

All you can eat burgers and dogs. There will also be side dishes and plenty of different drinks. Feel free to bring your own booze if you want. There won't be any supplied though.

Anyone who wishes to attend must RSVP and pay ahead of time:

payments can be made through the saleenpower.com paypal account found here:http://saleenpower.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158

When making the donation include your name and the names of ppl that you are going to bring.

This cruise is going to be very fun and should give all of us a chance to see some pretty badass cars. I along with Aaron look forward to seeing everyone there!

5.4 speedster

my bad I guess I should introduce myself! My name is Matt and I am 23. I drive a 95 mustang with a 331 h/c/i with intercooled novi 2000. I help to run a site called saleenpower.com

We set up cruises, model shoots, and street races in the great state of AZ. Last cruise we had vettes, vipers, supras, sti's, mustangs, and tons of other cool cars. This is going to be a fun event and there will be plenty of footage and pictures taken. Hope to see ya guys there!

anyone up for this?

i seem to recall this guy posting for their last one a while back - i think i had my car in the shop so i couldn't attend - i may be up for this one - isn't this tax day?

isn't this tax day?

Tax day and "Sunnie's" birthday...2 years old!

It might be Sunnies BDay but Tax Day is actually the 17th this year because the 15th is a Sat. :yesnod

street racing is illegal.... :burnout

who said anything about street racing?

i think it says CRUISE SATURDAY APRIL 15th

NOT.....

STREET RACE SATURDAY APRIL 15th

:rolf

We set up cruises, model shoots, and street races in the great state of AZ.

second post from the top....

We set up cruises, model shoots, and street races in the great state of AZ.

second post from the top....

perhaps - but the second post was just a way for him to tell a bit about himself.

the first post which is the actual event in question makes no mention of street racing - it's a cruise to a destination with all you can eat grub. sounds to me like a regular ol' ACE cruise to me!

what say you?

Guest XLR8TNC5

hmmmmmmmm? sound slike a great time. Im up in the air right now on it. I hope to make a decision soon though to get registered in time. Ill make a decision by tomorrow.

Tanya

5.4 speedster

It's going to be a great time had by all!! We are also going to have a few boats docked nearby so we can cruise the lake. I expect all kinds of cars to be there!

• 3 weeks later...
5.4 speedster

the date is fast approaching and we would love it if people could RSVP before they come. If you don't it's not a big deal but it makes it easier to get a headcount. Hope to see ya'll there!

• 2 weeks later...
5.4 speedster

flyer1%20copy%20(Medium).jpg

The meeting spot has been confirmed at it is at uncle sams parking lot right off of the 101 and shea on the South corner.

You should be turning a right off of the 101 for most people and you will see it immediatly on the right hand side.

TIME- Make sure you are there by 10AM sharp. We will be leaving at 10AM no matter what. If your late you WILL miss the group.

Matt and Aaron have already cruised the whole route to double check everything and have some pictures to show you about how gorgeous the scenery really is on the way up there. The Roads are 2 lane up until the 14 mile stretch to bartlet where it has perfect curving roads that lead all the way down to the lake.

bartlettlakesm.jpg

Matt will go ahead of time and set up the barbeques and other stuff so when we get there it is good to go. We will also have a few cameras riding along to shoot footage and pictures so make sure your car is washed :)

PAYMENT- At uncle same everyone will pay $10 that is eating at the bbq. We have put alot of time into planning and promoting this cruise so the money will all go towards costs such as food, bbq materials etc...

Anyone who bitches about the price will be shot immediatly at the meet up spotand put into matts trunk and we will throw you into the lake when we get there.

road1.jpg

This cruise will be annual if not every 6 months if it goes as well as planned.

The weather is perfect so we better see all of you out there!

If you need to contact someone about more information you can reach me (Aaron) at

saleenpower@gmail.com

or matt

at 602.692.7209

I already paid my dues and better not be the only vette showing the stangs real muscle. If you think it's to much or have some other shitty excuse, let me know and I'll pay for you. NO EXCUSES. The vids and pics will be insane to say the least. I also hear some supras are rolling out that may need to be put in check.

:burnout

I just registered on their site to try and pay but couldn't find out how. Anyway, I posted that I am going. Sounds like fun. Anybody else besides me and Drew going? I saw on their site that you can pay at Uncle Sams but they would like to know ahead of time to know how much stuff to get. Hope to see some of you guys out there. :burnout Robert

I just emailed Matt that I'm in. I couldn't find where on their site to register.

Wish I could make it - gotta work. The good news is my tirres are in and I should have them on the car Monday!

Guest XLR8TNC5

yeah, I have to work too. Damn, that sucks. Im dying to get out there with some other "Cool" cars and have some fun. Not to mention, I just want to see Drew's car in action!

Tanya

What is with all you people having to work on Saturdays??? That's just plain unamerican! :toetap