• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• Eddie44

• 1EvilC5

Top Posters In This Topic

OK -- we need more details.

First off, who blew the header? I am guessing Chris with his luck on the white 99.

And, how fast does the ticket say, how much is the fine and did anyone get away with not having to go to court?

Yeh, the cop even said "You guys look like your having fun!"

Did any of you still have your license in the envelope? :lol

i'm glad i rememberd to take mine out and not throw it away!

Guest UVETTYA

More pics are here...

http://www.snirk.phanfare.com/album/46737

These are from my son Brad's still camera and a few I shot with my camera. The videos won't show up until Tuesday after Brad's had a chance to digitize them at the studio. I'll post a note when they're uploaded to the site.

I had a great time myself. I didn't see the cop or the hole in the header. :eek Someone illuminate me! Did somene get pulled over? Did that happen on this cruise???

Never mind... I just read the other thread. :ack

Steve

Hey guys,

Looks like you had a great cruise. I unfortunately didn't get to Scottsdale in time to hang out with you guys. Would anyone be willing to show me their car in Scottsdale sometime before friday?

Thanks!

GREAT PICS, Brad and Steve!! Loved the ones of the train of vettes going around the bend in the road. Can't wait to see the vids. Had a great time and enjoyed the "Mystery" part. Thanks Dwayne, you put together a really good run. :thumbs Robert :burnout P.S. I'm glad that I didn't go with the threesome or it would have been a foursome.

Thanks to Dwayne and all that pulled this off and to COTV for making this a great April Fools day! We had a great time and meet plenty of new faces, not only within ACE but with the Cali club also! :thumbs

Guest Sidewinder
Thanks to Dwayne and all that pulled this off and to COTV for making this a great April Fools day! We had a great time and meet plenty of new faces, not only within ACE but with the Cali club also! :thumbs

:agree:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

I can't wait to see the vids from the kid Steve

Guest UVETTYA

Hear hear! :cheers

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

I agree, I had a B L A S T! Doug said he had a great time as well. Thank you Dwayne and Jim for the ACE-COTV gathering as well. That was VERY COOL indeed. Gorgeous cars everywhere! The Scavenger hunt was simply the funnest thing ever. I was very surprised that I got everything myself. lol.

Other than the few little things, my column lock, Chris' header, and the DPS interaction, I think it was quite a wonderful day!

See you all soon.

Tanya

P.S. Steve, thank you to you and Brad for the wonderful pictures. I absolutely loved the pic of my car taken from the ground level! Thanks so much!

Hey, great pics. Sure sorry we couldn't make this one. Since I'm never running with the fast ones, I probably would not have been introduced the the DPS, but looks like everything else was great! :drinkers

Thanks to Dwayne and all that pulled this off and to COTV for making this a great April Fools day! We had a great time and meet plenty of new faces, not only within ACE but with the Cali club also!  :thumbs

Hear hear! :cheers

Steve

THAT GOES FOR ME AND THE MAJOR TOO!!! :flag:flag:flag

We salute you Mr. Dawg!

GREAT PICS TOO!!!

Rich sent me a few pictures from one of the california camera's...

ACE-COTV005.jpg

ACE-COTV004.jpg

ACE-COTV007.jpg

ACE-COTV008.jpg

ACE-COTV009.jpg

ACE-COTV010.jpg

ACE-COTV011.jpg

ACE-COTV012.jpg

ACE-COTV006.jpg

ACE-COTV003.jpg

Guest racingchester

Had a grat time. Great friends, great weather, great suprise with Cal folks. Thanks to DAWG for a great time. Chuck