Mystery Cruise 4-1-06

Desertdawg

I guess it's you and me from the NE part of town Chuck! No one else has spoken up. :toetap

it's not that we haven't spoke up - it's that 32nd st. and cactus is out of the way for some of us - i'll wait until you guys blow by 23rd ave. and beardsley on the 101 and join ya'

what time do you think that will be? :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• Eddie44

• 1EvilC5

Top Posters In This Topic

We should be there about 7:30 or maybe just before. Do you have a radio or give me your cell# and I'll call you as we get close.

How will we know it's you though Chris, we've never seen your car running???

We should be there about 7:30 or maybe just before. Do you have a radio or give me your cell# and I'll call you as we get close.

How will we know it's you though Chris, we've never seen your car running???

oh, trust me, you'll hear me - you think steve's is loud...... :leaving

i'll have my radio on channel 3 sub channel 0 :D better get my batteries charged and find that damn radio! :leaving

Guest XLR8TNC5
It's uses the same BOV that I put on Tanya's Eclipse turbo.

Oh yeah and it sounded too cool!!!! Sometimes, if just for a minute second, I really miss that Eclipse Turbo I had. That car was a fun little freakin car!

Tanya

Hey Everyone - is ther room for one more on the cruise? Got my Dad here and he wants to go also! :flag

Guest XLR8TNC5
Hey Everyone - is ther room for one more on the cruise? Got my Dad here and he wants to go also! :flag

Hell No Michael, We do all we can just trying to keep you in check. You think we want to try to keep two of you in line? LOL. :crazy

Absolutely, of course, your dad is more than welcome to attend. :thumbs

Tanya

The more the merrier!!! :thumbs

I ordered dry and cool weather for tomorrow. If it does rain I hope not to many chicken out. Remember fiberglass doesn't melt when you wash it... :cool

Chuck and I are meeting at Kmart 32nd and Cactus at about 6:45 or 7:00. We will be leaving there no later than 7:15. No one else has spoken up so it will probably be the three of us if you want to caravan around the 101. We're going to let Chris try and catch up at about 23rd Ave.

Hell No Michael, We do all we can just trying to keep you in check. You think we want to try to keep two of you in line? LOL. :crazy

Absolutely, of course, your dad is more than welcome to attend. :thumbs

Tanya

ALL RIGHT!!!!!

I understand the KK on McDowell is the start point (west side) 7:55 AM - that still the plan?

Chuck and I are meeting at Kmart 32nd and Cactus at about 6:45 or 7:00. We will be leaving there no later than 7:15. No one else has spoken up so it will probably be the three of us if you want to caravan around the 101. We're going to let Chris try and catch up at about 23rd Ave.

I'll keep that in mind Ed, I have to pick Dad up at the Sheraton in Scottsdale.

Ed...what's your cell # again?

Ed...what's your cell # again?

My cell# is 602-540-2342. Looking forward to meeting Dad (isn't it the Colonel?).

Any of you noobs up north want in on the NE caravan?? We'd hate to leave you behind if you're running late.

Looking forward to meeting Dad (isn't it the Colonel?).

Any of you noobs up north want in on the NE caravan?? We'd hate to leave you behind if you're running late.

Sounds like we'll meet you at Kmart Ed. Look for us at 7

Not Colonel - Major (Retired)

i don't think i'll have a problem catching up - i proved that today!

in fact, we'll be at the stoplight at 23rd ave and beardsley with my radio ON - so if those FRS radios really reach 2 miles, i should have no problem!

:burnout

OK....today is the big day for our Mystery Cruise.

If you have not confirmed in this post that you are going please do so now. Because at 8:00 am we will be leaving from the first official stop and if I do not know to expect you, we will not be waiting for you. Besides you will not know WHERE we are going.

I will be able to check this post from the road. If you add your name we will see you out there. If you need to call me, my number is 480-326-4456.

Phil... :devil

Here is the list I have so far.

Eddie

Chris

Tonya & Mark

Robert

Tim

Brian Woods (?)

Ken

Chuck

Drew

Tom Calvert (?)

Alan Wilkes

Chad

Michael & Father

Glenn

Brian Bennett

Guest Kens06

Ain't gonna make it Phil!!

I just woke up and I'm still loaded from last night!

You guys have fun and take lots of pics!!

Ken

Guest UVETTYA

I'll be there with my son, who is a professional photogapher/videographer. Marylou has to work. :angelsad

Steve

Ain't gonna make it Phil!!

I just woke up and I'm still loaded from last night!

You guys have fun and take lots of pics!!

Ken

Sorry we'll miss ya Ken

We're leaving now to meet Ed!

Later

You missed a fun cruise Ken, and so did everyone else that didn't make it...

I saw lots of camera's out, so I'm sure there will be plenty of pics coming..

I second Dwayne's sentiments! Great time and yes, Yuma was a surprise! Great to meet the San Diego follks! :thumbs

Great job Dawg! :cheers:cheers