• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Togo

• Eddie44

• 1EvilC5

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to get some other Vettes to join in, but they are all going to ask "what time will I get home".

Dan,

Any word about the other vette's??

And do any Pantara's want to come out and play???

3,503 lbs of trouble
I'm trying to get some other Vettes to join in, but they are all going to ask "what time will I get home".

Dan,

Any word about the other vette's??

And do any Pantara's want to come out and play???

I'll have to ask...

Looking like I will not be there. I may be in a Mercedes Benz testing some German engineering.

count me in!!

I will have an open seat and looking for company.

cheers

chad

in what? :huh

He is lookin @ a c5 on the east coast...maybe that?????

wow - so chad may have HIS C5 before i get mine! :crazy

Oh shut up.... If you didnt buy such a basketcase then it would have been an issue.... Who puts a fuel pump in with breakaway screws anyway...... Your car will be home sooner than you think :burnout

Looking like I will not be there. I may be in a Mercedes Benz testing some German engineering.

DeLorean or Mercedes we'll still love ya man! Bring the high priced Chrysler with ya. :lol:lol

3,503 lbs of trouble

DeLorean or Mercedes we'll still love ya man! Bring the high priced Chrysler with ya. :lol:lol

Somehow I don't think DaimlerChrysler would be too keen on me taking one of their $$$$ prototypes on a social cruise to an undisclosed location :lol

I'm interested...but my folks come in from Va. that weekend.

hmmmmmm ...on second thought, I bet Dad could use a break! You might just see me and The Major. :flag

Somehow I don't think DaimlerChrysler would be too keen on me taking one of their $$$$ prototypes on a social cruise to an undisclosed location :lol

Tell em GM allowed a plant worker to take an unreleased Z06 on the HotRod Power Tour. You only want it for 1 day. :toetap

3,503 lbs of trouble

Tell em GM allowed a plant worker to take an unreleased Z06 on the HotRod Power Tour. You only want it for 1 day. :toetap

Dieter said "NEIN DUMMKOPF!"

Guest XLR8TNC5

blah blah blah blah .....Back to our regularly scheduled programming. A birdie told me we might be headed south somewhere?

BTW, Im just teasing on the blah blah blah thing!

Tanya

A birdie told me we might be headed south somewhere?

Yesterday was the first day of spring though. Birdies are supposed to be heading north :huh

3,503 lbs of trouble
blah blah blah blah .....Back to our regularly scheduled programming. A birdie told me we might be headed south somewhere?

I know I'll be heading South/East. Hopefully in an AMG. I guess which Mercedes I'll get that day will be my mystery. :crazy

Maybe you'll get lucky and they will let you drive one of these monsters...

3,503 lbs of trouble
Maybe you'll get lucky and they will let you drive one of these monsters...

:rolf What I drove yesterday was not far off!!

HAHA I was just looking at that thread. Looks like they had a blast...

Just a reminder for all the Scottsdale / NE Phx folks going on this one that we'll be meeting at Kmart 32nd St. and Cactus at 7 am (I'll be there a little before that) and we will leave to caravan to the westside at 7:15 am sharp. Anyone wanting to join us there please speak up know so we know who to expect and don't leave anyone behind. See ya Sat! :howdy

I guess it's you and me from the NE part of town Chuck! No one else has spoken up. :toetap