• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

• Buccaneer

I just finished up and it will take another hour to clean up and drive out there, by then you all will be leaving I'm sure or close to it. I'll catch you at the Tilted Kilt outing on the 2nd.

I just finished up and it will take another hour to clean up and drive out there, by then you all will be leaving I'm sure or close to it. I'll catch you at the Tilted Kilt outing on the 2nd.

Catch you next time Tom, had a great time with everyone at lunch today :ACE:

What a fun time.

Fred, 2thorth, you are one funny SOB!!!!! I'm glad to have finally met you. You need to get out more often. Hope to see you at the May lunch.

Cherye what's up with the hood of your car???????

Jim sorry about the bird terd incident..... :smilelol Ok, not really......

Eva it was great to see you again. It's been too long...... Oh yeah, Ron it was nice seein' you too...... :P

Kim it was good seein' you too. Eddie, I know you were liein' about missing us and I'm glad M~ called you out on it.... LOL!!!!!!

Ted and Jackie, I hope you got a lot of shopping done!!!! It was good to see you guys again!!!

A couple of pix.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Chad was totally busted by the waiter on that one..... Can't believe it, surounded two cops and it's the waiter that busted him..... :smilelol

Phill good job! Can't wait to see the finished product. Tom you coulda still stopped by. The house was just around the corner. Always an open invite.... Ok, almost always..... :)

See ya' all next time!!!!

Andrew

wickedfastvette

Had a great time today with everyone. Nice meeting Fred today! Jackie I hope you got everything you wanted for your birthday! Chad hows that breathing machine? Andrew you just had to do it didnt you! Jim you really need to clean your car! Thanks for the great day everyone!

Funny pictures, looks like you guys had a good time. I had to finish an office job damn it! The Chadster pic cracked me up and the Jim Neighbors look alike is hilarious. :smilelol

Funny pictures, looks like you guys had a good time. I had to finish an office job damn it!

The Chadster pic cracked me up and the Jim Neighbors look alike is hilarious. :smilelol

It's just a little payback for some lunch laughs provided at Cahd's expense. :)

Fred, 2thorth, you are one funny SOB!!!!! I'm glad to have finally met you. You need to get out more often. Hope to see you at the May lunch.

You mean he's REAL???

He said he'd try to make the May lunch. Show up and you'll see that he's really not the wiseazz we've all known here.

wickedfastvette

You mean he's REAL???

I've been planning on going to the May lunch all along. Curt is buying me a beer and I cannot turn down free beer. :lol

What's with Ted wearing an ORANGE shirt??? And Dawg wasn't even there to see it! Sorry your suck up went un noticed yesterday! :smilelol

What's with Ted wearing an ORANGE shirt??? And Dawg wasn't even there to see it! Sorry your suck up went un noticed yesterday! :smilelol

Brown noser points added to Ted's account! :Orange: