New Guy

Guest 94$Pit

Just wanted to say hi. I bought my 94 earlier this year and through some internet boards, Corvette forum and Digitalcorvettes, found this site. It seems like you guys and gals get together every now and again...sounds like fun. Look forward to meeting up and talking corvettes with you all :cheers:

Welcome to the ACE website! Nice to finally see a fireman here :smilelol: :smilelol:

Sorry! Inside joke. That other fireman (Scratch) can't figure this site out and we're all waiting for him to finally post here. Maybe it's an Avondale thing???

Anyway not funny when you have to explain them. Welcome!

:howdy:

Welcome to the group! Everyone here loves to get together and just have fun, whether it be driving across the state, cleaning the vettes, fixing them or doing charity events. Oh, did I forget to mention, we also like to throw a party or two.

Hope to see ya soon!

:burnout:

3,503 lbs of trouble

:howdy: Welcome! A bunch of us are going to meet at the Mesa Hooters on Sat. Dec. 4th at noon (or 11:30AM?) for "Corvette Day". After lunch most of us are going to head over to the Scottsdale Pavilions for Corvette Saturday at the car show. If you're available, please feel free to join us. Otherwise we do get together often for cruises, dinners, repair sessions, parties, etc. You're welcome to join in at any time. :cheers:

Hope to see you soon!! :burnout:

Welcome to the ACE...

Please ignore Eddie....someone turned him loose again. :rolleyes:

Hope to meet you soon. :howdy:

Guest XLR8TNC5

Welcome to the website and to the ACE Forum in particular. Looking forward to meeting up with ya and talking about our Vettes. Glad to see a new face.

Take it easy, and Drive it like you stole it!

Tanya