I've Survived 3 Days

jstrutt

Just finished my first 24 hours of smoke free.....................went relatively well but like the Chewless King (Dawg) there were a couple of times I came close but I waited five minutes and the urge left. Tomorrow's another day......Go Johnny Go!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• old yeller

• Phill's Vette

• Marco

Phill's Vette

Hang in there and remember, the sheep will always be there when you need them :hat

Hang tough John, its hard to do, but you can do it. My wife and I quit cold turkey 26 years ago and never picked them back up again.

I'll try my best. The neat thing is once I go a day I start getting tougher on myself, after two days the toughness gets stronger. If I'm going to "suffer" so to speak I refuse to let that go in an instant.

:thumbs:thumbs You can do it man .... hang on .... another 24 and ya got it made !!! :bang:bang

You can to it man....allll daaaay looong. repeat after me.... I'm quitting because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!

You can to it man....allll daaaay looong.

repeat after me....

I'm quitting because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!

I hear heroin helps with the cravings?

Sex works to (don't tell Karen).

So if you don't tell Karen, then who... or what are you having sex with ????/

Keep up the quit!!! I just finished day 6... :banannasword:

It would seem to me that chew woud be harder to quit because it seems chew guys chew more often as they can do it anywhere all the time. Great to hear you guys quittin that shiz, It takes a strong will and that is something I admire in you guys. Keep it up Dawg and sheep fkr and Mrs. Sheep fkr!

Looks like were getting surounded by quiters...... :lol Good luck Johnny!!!! Andrew

May be tough if Karen still lights up :ack:

Good luck still Johnny :thumbs

She quit over a week ago and is doing great.

Think of the money that you will save..........to use in modding the vette!!! Seriously, great job on quitting that LIFE THREATENING habit! good luck to you and your wife.