Fair Warning

Desertdawg

The measure of success is are you sleeping in your truck (when your not at work that is)? If you're still sleeping in bed with the wife then you're doing okay.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Day 2 is done. A little easier at times but still lots of urges and sitting here trying to keep my eyes open I'm still jerking awake with the twitches!!! Jammye hasn't made me sleep in the truck.... YET!!!! edit: and lots of typos too!

We need an update Dwayne.......................geesh maybe the better half killed him or he's busy moving into his truck? Karen's still not smoking (3 days) and I'll be next. :banghead:banghead:ack

I'm still jerking

Ok........again..........if only I could change your tagline!!!!! :banghead

Surviving ! so far today the urges are manegable, less teeth grinding, more focused. out on a call for the last couple of hours, I've only screamed at 3 f..ing idiot drivers, and thrown my 2 foot long crecent wrench once.... doing way better :lol

I've only screamed at 3 f..ing idiot drivers, and thrown my 2 foot long crecent wrench once.... doing way better :lol

Thank God you live in GB, don't thinkthe clear bra could repel your 2 ft wrench..., :chris

Tim it's a "crecent wrench" whatever the hell that is? Must be a special type of wrench used only on railroads.

crescent .... there happy now :toetap On the way home from another call and doing pretty good right now, only one nicotine urge and it went away quick. Still chewing on lots of beef jerky and gum :thumbs I think Jim's tag line can stay for awhile longer :lol

Better stick to more gum...you're going to put on too more more weight if you keep the jerky thing going. :lol But then again, if you keep up the other jerking maybe not. :smilelol

Better stick to more gum...you're going to put on too more more weight if you keep the jerky thing going. :lol But then again, if you keep up the other jerking maybe not. :smilelol

Jack Links jerky is like 150 calories a package (1oz) and I've only been going through less than 2oz a day. Don't F with my quit plans, I'll deal with the beefjerky addiction later, right now it's the "get over the nicotine" phase.

Notice it's the skinny non-smoker that's reminding you :toetap

Yeah, your right !!! Piss off Sean, go find someone that can't paint and offer your help, I've got this one covered ... :toetap insert required --> :lol:lol:lol

Yeah, your right !!!

Piss off Sean, go find someone that can't paint and offer your help, I've got this one covered ... :toetap

insert required --> :lol:lol:lol

Well day 5 and still surviving..... I still get that urge for nicotine a couple times a day but even that is getting better!!! Now to get through the next 5 days !!! :bounce017: