• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Posted Image

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

:banghead:banghead good luck dawg, I quit smoking after 40 years, so you can do it. I just don't know how you will occupy your time living in Gila Bend.

I just don't know how you will occupy your time living in Gila Bend.

Guest Mikey

When I quit smoking, I used sunflower seeds and chewing gum as my transitional crutches. Then I realized that they were becoming dirty habits since I was always looking for a place to spit them out. Hang in there "one day at a time" and you'll be proud of yourself in the future!

:facepalm::lol:lol

Also a major pass time in Saskatchewan.

Also a major pass time in Saskatchewan.

Only during winter months. I'm impressed Ted you're the only American I know that can spell SK.

I cheated. But at least I took the time to look it up (eh?)...

Good luck to ya Dawg. I've been workin on the smokin thing for a while. Get down to 1 or 2 a day. Just need to throw em away and be done.

Coming up on 24 hours without! AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! But at least... no, theres no at least right now, it just sucks! plain and simple, no shit and share the shingle, I'm in the suck !!!! Jammye made sure I was kept busy which in my head didn't help alot because I never had time to stop and focus and regroup so at times I was just a touch bitchy. I will finish tonight off ok, tomorrow is a new day, it should be easier!!!!!!!!!

Coming up on 24 hours without! AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

But at least... no, theres no at least right now, it just sucks! plain and simple, no shit and share the shingle, I'm in the suck !!!!

Jammye made sure I was kept busy which in my head didn't help alot because I never had time to stop and focus and regroup so at times I was just a touch bitchy. I will finish tonight off ok, tomorrow is a new day, it should be easier!!!!!!!!!

Maybe that Chantix stuff would work for ya? I know it works for curbing the craving most of the time.

Maybe that Chantix stuff would work for ya? I know it works for curbing the craving most of the time.

Well, ya, that be true. But doesn't everything now a days have some nasty side effects? I haven't figured out the answer yet either.

We're all here for you, Dwayne. As a fellow nicotine addict, I feel for you. I quit for about 7 months once after smoking since age 12. I guess I proved a couple things to myself: it won't literally kill me, and a few moments of weakness can destroy all the pain and agony I went through to get there. Stay on that horse buddy!!! I'm not far behind you...nasty, expensive, slow death. :cheers

Coming up on 24 hours without! AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

But at least... no, theres no at least right now, it just sucks! plain and simple, no shit and share the shingle, I'm in the suck !!!!

Jammye made sure I was kept busy which in my head didn't help alot because I never had time to stop and focus and regroup so at times I was just a touch bitchy. I will finish tonight off ok, tomorrow is a new day, it should be easier!!!!!!!!!

Karen's been using that for over a week. It helps but the side effects (sick to her stomach, loss of sleep, no sex drive LOL) has made her quit that and go to the patch.

Made it through the night, lots of sudden awake moments because of twitching. Sorry guys, no chemicals needed, I'm going cold turkey without a crutch!!!

Quick, someone get the camera phone out when Dawg gets on that metro bus again...that gang banger won't get away with just a few punches this time :P J/K Tough habit, bro......you can kick it's arse...no doubt. Pulling for ya :yeah: