• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Ted Y

Actually, what I meant to say was good luck quiting....... I guess it just typed it wrong........ :smilelol:smilelol Andrew

All the luck to ya Bro! Looks like I will need one of your "awakenings" to happen to me soon!!!

I'll give you all the details after I learn to focus again. BTW, be careful if you put it on the forum, I'm sure Chris will tell you he has something you could smoke!

I'll give you all the details after I learn to focus again.

BTW, be careful if you put it on the forum, I'm sure Chris will tell you he has something you could smoke!

Good luck Dawg......................if you get bitchy phone Karen as she's trying to quit smoking right now. You'll get along famously.................can I be the best man? Our cigs went up to $14.01 a pack yesterday.

Marana Rich

I started smoking about a pack every day when I was in 5th grade. Continued until I was doing two and a half packs a day when I was 49, I had bronchitis and was trying to inhale, I finally figured out how stupid that was. I sat them aside and haven't touched one again. If anyone really needs an incentive to quit, listen to my lungs next time you see me.

Good luck big guy. I'm here to help, call Link if you want to vent. Seriously, what a great decision, good for you!!!

Hey Dwayne, You can do this, it may be tough but you just be tougher. :caveman: It will be worth it, guaranteed. It only takes about 3 days for the nicotine to get out of your system; after that it's the HABIT that you have to break. I'm an ex-smoker, 3 packs a day of Kool 100s. :ack When I quit smoking it was the habit part of it that was difficult for me. I didn't know what to do with my hands without a cigarette, especially in the car. I always had the wing vent open and a cigarette going. Anyway, just a suggestion to be thinking about what you can do to replace that dipping/spitting habit. Do you like sunflower seeds? Just a thought. . . You know we're all here for ya. :ACE:

Well I have my very last forever dip in, as soon as it's done so am I.... Tomorrow morning is going to suck!!!

I've used the last couple of days to dip less so this morning isn't to bad, I've done this for 3 days now....But the next couple of hours will suck! I'm 30 miles from the nearest store, I've got my emergency kit with jerky and gum so I'm doing ok! Now piss off!

I hope the paint you use melts your covers Just using bite me sycology. :lol Made it through lunch, got the antsey twitchy fading light heebee jeebee's about 11am, I closed my eyes and twitched through it ...... No nicotine for 12 hours. does anyone need a punch in the face ???