Shirts shirts shirts...

Big Poppa

So, I'm putting together a stock order of T-Shirts. I'll be ordering another 100 shirts, all in black this time, all with just the plain ACE logo in white. I'm also ordering a batch of logo decals. Decals will be free free free.

I know that there are a few guys and gals out there that weren't able to get what they wanted at the BBQ. Please post here what you want (T-shirts only), and I can add them to the order. I plan to place the order on Friday as I'm going to be out of town next week.

Post up what size you want. Post what color you want. Post whether you want white or black graphics. Lastly, post whether you want the BBQ logo on the back, or the standard ACE logo.

If I don't have ALL that info, I will not add it to the order.

Also, if you'd like to wait, I still plan to build an order in the next month or so that includes other items like hats, sweatshirts, polo's, whatever YOU GUYS want. So if you want to wait, that's fine.

On this deal, no pre-pay is required, but it's not yours until it's paid for. So, if my man Slammer orders 3 red shirts, and then I don't see him for a while and someone else wants the shirts, they will be sold to cash in hand. We can always make more shirts. If you'd like to pre-pay to reserve your special shirt, that's fine too. We can arrange shipping or we can meet up at the next event. To pre-pay, the paypal account is

paypal@arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net.

Shirts in s,m,l,xl are $20.

Shirts in XXL and XXXL are $22.

Just as last time, ALL profits go back into the club. I ain't makin' a dime.

OK... So far...

Slammer: 1 XXL in red with white graphics standard logo

GarAB13: 1 XXL and 1 L both in Ice Grey with Black graphics, standard logo

4point3: 1 red XL 1 blue L both with the logo in white.

MRHUSKER: 1 XXL and 1 L both Purple with Black logo

Yes Sir, Please put me down for (1) RED XXL TEE SHIRT WITH THE WHITE ACE LOGO. I also saw a shirt with the statement "OUR PEDDLES STICK TOO!" What do you think about that idea added to a club shirt? THANK YOU, SLAMMER

Yes Sir,

Please put me down for (1) RED XXL TEE SHIRT WITH THE WHITE ACE LOGO. I also saw a shirt with the statement "OUR PEDDLES STICK TOO!" What do you think about that idea added to a club shirt?

THANK YOU,

SLAMMER

So, I'm putting together a stock order of T-Shirts. I'll be ordering another 100 shirts, all in black this time, all with just the plain ACE logo in white. I'm also ordering a batch of logo decals. Decals will be free free free.

I know that there are a few guys and gals out there that weren't able to get what they wanted at the BBQ. Please post here what you want (T-shirts only), and I can add them to the order. I plan to place the order on Friday as I'm going to be out of town next week.

Post up what size you want. Post what color you want. Post whether you want white or black graphics. Lastly, post whether you want the BBQ logo on the back, or the standard ACE logo.

If I don't have ALL that info, I will not add it to the order.

Also, if you'd like to wait, I still plan to build an order in the next month or so that includes other items like hats, sweatshirts, polo's, whatever YOU GUYS want. So if you want to wait, that's fine.

On this deal, no pre-pay is required, but it's not yours until it's paid for. So, if my man Slammer orders 3 red shirts, and then I don't see him for a while and someone else wants the shirts, they will be sold to cash in hand. We can always make more shirts. If you'd like to pre-pay to reserve your special shirt, that's fine too. We can arrange shipping or we can meet up at the next event. To pre-pay, the paypal account is

paypal@arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net.

Shirts in s,m,l,xl are $20.

Shirts in XXL and XXXL are $22.

Just as last time, ALL profits go back into the club. I ain't makin' a dime.

Thx for doing this Chris .... am looking forward tp snagging a couple of those decals .......... :cheers

Posted Image

Iz the BBQ logo.

The standard logo is, well, just the standard logo.

Posted Image

Colors... There are a lot of different colors. I haven't found a site where I can show you the color selection, but tell me what you want and I'll see what I can find for you.

Posted Image

Iz the BBQ logo.

The standard logo is, well, just the standard logo.

Posted Image

Colors... There are a lot of different colors. I haven't found a site where I can show you the color selection, but tell me what you want and I'll see what I can find for you.

I'm feeling dumb today but can we order in different colors? I thought your original post said black only? AAAHHHHHH!!!!!

The stock order is black only. If you pipe up by Friday, I'll get you whatever color shirt you want with either white or black graphics.

I will request Grey w/ white ltrs, (1) in xxl and (1) in large. Thanks for doing this Chris! Oh and the standard ACE logo since I gots the BBQ already.

I will request Grey w/ white ltrs, (1) in xxl and (1) in large. Thanks for doing this Chris! Oh and the standard ACE logo since I gots the BBQ already.

And guys, don't forget that I still have a bunch of T-shirts from the BBQ. Come buy 'em and show your support for ACE!

Yes... As I check into it, it looks like onesies and twosies of the BBQ logo will be prohibitively expensive. So it looks like this order will be only standard logo. Your special color shirts are still good, but they will all have the same graphics. So for BBQ shirts, go see Dave!! They're all white shirts with black graphics, but it's AZ!!! White shirts are cooler.

Here it comes, BP. How bout purple shirts? If you can do it, I need 1 XL Purple Shirt with Black Graphic and one L Purple Shirt with Black Graphic.

I don't think the white on grey will go well. You need something darker to make it stand out. Black is on my grey shirt, but red would probably be ok too or even a charcoal color.

Can do Mark.

Cool. Wife just told me she would like to have and XXL. So the order will be for 1 XXL and one L Purple with Black Logo if it's not to late.

$42 sent to the paypal. Used the personal button and then money owed so it shouldn't charge you for the transaction.

I know this might be kind of a weird request, but would it be possible to get the ACE decal in only Black. So basically everything that's white in the logo would be cut out & everything that's currently black would stay black. I would like to have an ACE decal on my back window, but don't want to draw enormous attention to it. The missing areas would be the tinted window & the black would blend into the window. I'm sure I could do this myself, I just don't have a steady enough hand or the patience to do it right. Am I :crazy ?

That is what's commonly referred to as a "window" sticker. The decal is cut from a single color of vinyl, and all of the detail is die cut out of the decal. The problem with that is that our logo has so much detail in it (and we're printing them so small) that the areas left behind would be very small and there is a very good chance that the decal wouldn't last very long. A couple of washes, and the wash or dry towel would start to remove letters or pieces of the logo. I had a couple samples made that are digitally printed on sheet vinyl, and then the decal is die cut around the outer edge, making the shape of the decal the same shape as the logo. These decals are UV coated so they won't fade, and the material is very pliable so they're easy to install on a contoured surface. It's easier to get a stray bubble under the decal with this style, but they will last a lot longer than the window style. When I first inquired about the decals, the window style is what I was after. But I got the samples today, and put one on my car, and I think they look good. I plan to be at the lunch tomorrow so y'all can take a look and decide if you like them or not.

If I'm understanding you correctly, the black is put onto a white vinyl piece & cut as an oval or circle. What about putting the black on a clear vinyl piece? Is there clear vinyl available? That way no additional cutting would need to be done, the piece would have much better integrity & accomplish what I'm looking for.

Ya, it wouldn't be an oval or circle, it would correctly mimic the shape of the logo, but you have it right. It is probably possible to print on a clear vinyl, but the guy I'm using only uses white vinyl. If you can find a guy that uses clear, we can get you the artwork that they will need.

I checked with Dawg and the money went through and no fees to ACE. So if anyone wants to pay with paypal, after you log in and hit send money, click on the personal button below the amount paid section. Then I used the owes money button. One thing I found out with this is that it doesn't give your address to the recipient so if you are getting something shipped to you, you will have to include your address in the comments section before you hit pay. Hope this helps someone to avoid the fees.