Shirts shirts shirts...

Big Poppa

Just saw your comment today and may be too late, but would like two red with white letters, size large. If its too late, then just let me know, no problem. thanks, Mike

Nope. But 100 of those shirts are to replenish our stock of shirts.

I will wear anything really!

Careful how you say that with me around...

I'll get you an ACE thong....

• 2 weeks later...

The order was placed, the shirts are paid for... We've been fighting with the logo art. The one we have now we are worried is too low quality. I need to sit down with the guys later today and see if we can iron it out. No bad words towards the t-shirt company, I've been very busy lately at work and I've been fighting to find time to deal with this. As soon as we have the art settled, it should only be a few days before the shirts are done. I'll be on the road from this Sunday until the middle of May, so we'll have to find someone to pick up the shirts and get them to y'all in Phoenix....

Got the details ironed out today, and production shall commence soon. The shirts are already there and waiting, so it shouldn't take long to get them done. I will be out of town for 3 weeks, so I'll have to find someone that can pick them up (they're all paid for) and get them to Phoenix, or whatever....

Did you find someone to get the shirts yet? I might be able to go get them if anyone needs them. Nice road trip for a day.

Did you order any extra stock... say in close-to-silver/light grey, with black art? If so, I'd be interested... but I can wait too.. maybe for one of those hats in the same colors. :) I'm a hat guy! :cone Gotta cover it as to not get a sunburn on the solar panel for my sex drive. :smilelol

Did you order any extra stock... say in close-to-silver/light grey, with black art? If so, I'd be interested... but I can wait too.. maybe for one of those hats in the same colors. :) I'm a hat guy! :cone Gotta cover it as to not get a sunburn on the solar panel for my sex drive. :smilelol

No, all the extras were in black this time. That's what everyone seemed to want. We have a few pounds of white shirts coolin out at Loud Pedal....

Guest azmusclecar

1 XXL in red with white graphics standard logo 3 XXL in Ice Grey with Black graphics, standard logo 1 XXL in Purple with Black logo Can someone please tell me how much I owe please?

1 XXL in red with white graphics standard logo

3 XXL in Ice Grey with Black graphics, standard logo

1 XXL in Purple with Black logo

Can someone please tell me how much I owe please?