Yuma - Fisher Cheverolet Show

Guest 06yumavette

Guest 06yumavette

yuma ace we have been invited by fisher chevy to come by and show our cars this sat at 0930 they will have food and drinks... local radio and tv will be there... please come by sat... any of our phoenix and tucson brothers and sisters please you are invited to come down.. yuma ace, even if you dont like the dealership please come hang out with us..its about us not them... maybe they will see how many there are of us and support us better? (ya never know?) so if it possible can i get a head count? out of town guys let me know if you want to come down and ill see if i can get a little discount at the Q resort if you wanna stay over night?

Marana Rich

Fisher Chevrolet called and wants Corvette owners there this Saturday March 20, at 0930. There will be food and drinks + tv and radio.. they will have the GS out and ready to show off

Everyone who is planning on going that has not already notified Tom 06yumavette, please reply to him so he can confirm this.

Please malcom and janie come hang out with us.. Tom says he will buy you a hot dog!!!! ok pizza?

Fisher Chevrolet is located on32nd Street In Yuma.

Here is link with directions from GB.

Directions to Chevrolet Chevrolet

Guest 06yumavette

they changed the date! also i posted that i wanted everyone to go so they could show off it was for us to do that not the GS that they have!!! lol were bad and we know it!!

Wish I could make it but have previous plans. That's where I got my 06. They were great to deal with on an internet purchase. Got us in and out, probably the quickest finance office experience I've ever had.

Guest RojoSi5

Fisher Chevrolet called and wants Corvette owners there this Saturday March 20, at 0930. There will be food and drinks + tv and radio.. they will have the GS out and ready to show off

Everyone who is planning on going that has not already notified Tom 06yumavette, please reply to him so he can confirm this.

Please malcom and janie come hang out with us.. Tom says he will buy you a hot dog!!!! ok pizza?

Fisher Chevrolet is located on32nd Street In Yuma.

Here is link with directions from GB.

Directions to Chevrolet Chevrolet

Tom or Rich, If I make it down there are we stuck at the dealership until a certian time? I would need to be back in Gila around noon or so...

Cool, I'll let you know as soon as I can figure out if I can squeeze in a run down there...

what's the driving time from Phoenix North Central) to Yuma (9:30 would mean a real early leave time.)

what's the driving time from Phoenix North Central) to Yuma (9:30 would mean a real early leave time.)

Marana Rich

A little less than 3 hours, depending upon how hard you push it. That's a safe time and I usually run about 9 over

If you guys read this before you go I'm not going to be able to make it. To many other stupid obligations to contend with instead of have fun... :ken: