Tell me about your midlife crisis...

ICULUKN

I just had an enlargement procedure

I had the first one 16 years ago and bought a vette, now I want two. Maybe there is more than one crisis per lifetime? :partygrnhat:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Bigfoot

• Marco

• Eddie44

I was going to bungee jump for my midlife crises, but I chickened out because I left my balls on the ground in Jammye's purse.... :eek HA - Beat you all to it this time!!!

I was going to bungee jump for my midlife crises, but I chickened out because I left my balls on the ground in Jammye's purse.... :eek

HA - Beat you all to it this time!!!

I had the first one 16 years ago and bought a vette, now I want two. Maybe there is more than one crisis per lifetime? :partygrnhat:

I lost 20#, started power lifting, played rugby, and recently started jujitsu.

Posted Image

I lost 20#, started power lifting, played rugby, and recently started jujitsu.

Posted Image

Ok I read these two posts one right after the other and couldnt quit laughing...........Tom is that how many enlargement procedures you have had. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Last night I realized that I was 2x the age of the kid that was kicking my ass on the mat.. LOL..

Glenn never said it was a "she" that he was rolling around getting sweaty with on the mat... :bolt:

me too .......... :cheers still waitin for the mid life thingy ... :rolleyes

I'll be blowing the dust off it someday ..........................

Quicksilver98

I will be 47 on March 31st and I just found out yesterday the company I work for laid off more then 1700 nationwide and I am one of them. My last day will be March 31. Happy Freakin B-day right!!!! After 22 years of dedication to this company this is what I get! Does that qualify for a mid life crisis?

Don't know about midlife...but that does qualify for CRISIS in my book. Sorry to hear that man.

I will be 47 on March 31st and I just found out yesterday the company I work for laid off more then 1700 nationwide and I am one of them. My last day will be March 31. Happy Freakin B-day right!!!! After 22 years of dedication to this company this is what I get! Does that qualify for a mid life crisis?

I'm ONLY 45 and have three sons ages 25, 23, & 17. Eek gads!! I could potentially be a grandmother at this point and that alone freaks me out. In my head I'm still 21 and way too young to be a grandparent! I'm debating whether I should start my crisis now or wait a few more years. I've been working out at Fitness Works almost daily and sneaking the Vette out when Marc's not lookin' :snky::devilwinking: ... you know...just checkin' to see if I can still turn heads :bounce015: ...well, it's either me or the vette they're all lookin' at! Whichever they choose, it's all good fun!! :rockon2: Wuahahahaha!!!!!