Look what Big Poppa has!

Big Poppa

We are thinking about hats if anyone's interested, and decals for the cars, and more shirts with different graphics and colors... It was suggested to do sweatshirts, we can do jackets....

Is someone coming up with another logo for something? Sweatshirt thing I will do.

Wife saw the shirts last night when she got home and really likes them. Especially the black one. Guess she was right this time.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

• SLAMMER

• jstrutt

We are thinking about hats if anyone's interested, and decals for the cars, and more shirts with different graphics and colors... It was suggested to do sweatshirts, we can do jackets....

Is someone coming up with another logo for something? Sweatshirt thing I will do.

Wife saw the shirts last night when she got home and really likes them. Especially the black one. Guess she was right this time.

Well, we need just standard Ace shirts with the standard logo. It has also been mentioned to make a limited run of "Classic" shirts with the old logo (cartoon vettes in front of the AZ flag). For the bigger events as they come along, we can so a special logo for each, and the more we do this the bigger a buffer fund we have, the more the club can benefit. We already paid for the server this year, so we can do decals for free, dash plaques for car shows, business cards, different things like that for the whole club. We can also start to "Inventory" a selection of shirts in different colors with the standard logos so that special order won't be as important.

I'm glad the wife liked them.

As far as the Red shirts are concerned, I think waiting until the end of the month and having Big Poppa reorder some more shirts Red of course is going to be the smoothest and easyest way. Seeing as he already has a working relationship with the screen printing shop. Thank you B.P. SLAMMER

• 3 weeks later...

I need a couple...just order from them web site?

If you're on the east side'ish, they are at LPM and you can pick them up there.

They are at LPM, or at the least were placed in Dave's custody. All we have left is white. If white works for ya, tell me what size and I'll hit LPM on my way home from Vegas tomorrow and bring you what you want. If not, In the next week or so I'll have another order going together.

They are at LPM, or at the least were placed in Dave's custody. All we have left is white. If white works for ya, tell me what size and I'll hit LPM on my way home from Vegas tomorrow and bring you what you want. If not, In the next week or so I'll have another order going together.

1 Red XXL

1 Black XXL

thanks Chris..if you can't pick not problem.

Tim

1 Red XXL

1 Black XXL

Tim

OK... That'll be on the next order then. We don't have any red or black.

1 Red XXL

1 Black XXL

Tim

OK... That'll be on the next order then. We don't have any red or black.

Sorry, i thought the "we" meant "here in tucson" and the colored were in Phx.

Nope, all the colored were special orders for the BBQ. The left overs went over to LPM since they are "kind of" centrally located. :lol

• 1 month later...
6spdsforme

Those look GREAT Chris, thanks for stepping up to the plate on this. When is the next order so I can get some for m y Annie Spec Red? Any white ones still left over so I can take pictures with it on as I come back with Annie next week? (5/13/10)

Big Poppa

Those look GREAT Chris, thanks for stepping up to the plate on this.

When is the next order so I can get some for m y Annie Spec Red?

Any white ones still left over so I can take pictures with it on as I come back with Annie next week? (5/13/10)

Not sure when the next order will be. The rest of the white BBQ shirts are at Loud Pedal, or should be anyway. Call them or PM EUDLOSE (Dave) and ask him.

Dude that is one awesome Avatar!!!!!

Thanks pretty funny...any problems flying home? check your bank accounts? notice any gov. looking cars following you? There is a price for freedom of speech!!!

Big Poppa

I'm driving home, no planes... So far my accounts are fine, and the black sedans are keeping their distance....