Look what Big Poppa has!

Big Poppa

Are you saying that Ed "Assumed the position"? There again, whatever is fine by me.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Big Poppa

• Bigfoot

• SLAMMER

• jstrutt

LPM would probably work but I think we should see if Ed has room for them since he took over the "shirt guy" position.

yeah, but how many events does Ed attend anymore?

**wink wink, nudge nudge** :lol

DAMN poppa, You didn't say that you had the red one's....Anyway that I could pick a large red one up anywhere? I guess asking for TORCH RED would be asking to much. HA,HA,HA

WE HERE AT THE RED CORVETTE CLUB OF AMERICA TRULEY BELIEVE THAT RED IS THE FASTES COLOR!! IT'S BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN. I THINK,...

AS OFFICIAL MEMBERS ITS REQUIRED TO HAVE THE OFFICIAL RED SHIRT. SOOOOOOOOOOO TO THAT POINT I AND A FEW OTHERS ARE INTERESTED IN ORDERING THE ACE BBQ GILA BEND SHIRT. CHRIS (BIG POPPA) HAS GIVEN ME A BUSINESS CARD OF THE SHOP THAT DID THE SHIRTS FOR HIM. I WILL LOOK INTO GETTING A FEW RED SHIRTS.

SLAMMER

They might be interested if you didn't yell at them!

Check out Internet Etiquette (especially rule #1)

He can't "hear" you Eddie. He's DEEF!!! and been told a few times...ok, several times. :lol

I WOULD LIKE........... Sorry, I would like red w/ black letters

EHA? YOU GOTTA SPEAK LOUDER I'M DEEF AND CAN'T FIND MY GLASSES.

What??? I cant hear you

i said, wait a minute... your not invited into our club MR BANNANA CAR MAN :lol:banannasword:

I think there's a 12 shirt minimum. You guys might do better to wait a couple weeks when we put together another order. We are thinking about hats if anyone's interested, and decals for the cars, and more shirts with different graphics and colors... It was suggested to do sweatshirts, we can do jackets....

I think there's a 12 shirt minimum. You guys might do better to wait a couple weeks when we put together another order. We are thinking about hats if anyone's interested, and decals for the cars, and more shirts with different graphics and colors... It was suggested to do sweatshirts, we can do jackets....

I like all those ideas. :thumbs

What??? I cant hear you

i said, wait a minute... your not invited into our club MR BANNANA CAR MAN :lol:banannasword:

Remember yeller is faster than red... thats a fact ask every kid

Guess they're not faster than silver though. I passed every yellow car I came up to yesterday. :lol

What??? I cant hear you

That's not how I remember it on the way to Firebird.......Mr. banana car! :lol

wickedfastvette

Sweet that would be awesome to get more stuff.

Guess they're not faster than silver though. I passed every yellow car I came up to yesterday. :lol

I'm with ya on that one Sean!

What??? I cant hear you

That's not how I remember it on the way to Firebird.......Mr. banana car! :lol

I was just making sure your rear was clear and letting you two reds play with each other.... :banannadance:

Sweet that would be awesome to get more stuff.

I'm with ya on that one Sean!

Yeller drivers are more 'reserved' :partydance:

:withstupid I never even got a ticket this time around.

I hate to tell all of you this, but orange is fastest, I beat everyone to the GB BBQ, and I probably beat 99% of you home! :Orange: edit: and I was driving the ferd crewcab dually!

I hate to tell all of you this, but orange is fastest, I beat everyone to the GB BBQ, and I probably beat 99% of you home!

:Orange:

edit: and I was driving the ferd crewcab dually!

Big deal................I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night...................

:withstupid I never even got a ticket this time around.

You were the slowest of the bunch when you got your ticket. You had already been passed by one group and another was coming...FAST. :smilelol

Yeller is more "reserved" ??? Is that because you'll "slip" off the road or is it just CHICKEN??? :smilelol

:Orange:

Big deal................I stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night...................

Is that because yeller is so slow you couldn't make the whole trip in one day